Toribash
Hi Takayshi!

You got some style, that's for sure, but since you're asking for CnC, let me focus on that:

-Slight ghosting at some points (I'm sure you know where)
-A landing or two was executed sort of sketchy
-On the brighter side the stuff seemed pretty neat, we got some old school tricking
Try and play around with pace a little bit, and put a replay at a certain speed throughout by using speedometer without changing that speed. That'd be really cool.
And if you fix the rest, you should be left with a really good replay!
7.8/10 due to execution but the actual 7.8 pts were really good pts.
Thanks Alot Victor <3
That helped me alot

And Happy New Year! Everyone

And once again iam trying to get back to parkouring so i thought that i should start off with a smaller parkour mod

P1.F.rpl
Last edited by Takayshi; Jan 1, 2016 at 02:04 PM.
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Bump
Cnc on the parkour please
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Okay So..
As iam Trying to get back to Parkour and being Better at it
Heres another Replay
It has tricking and parkour both.
Replay
P4.8.rpl
Mod
parkourwip5.tbm
Gimme fast Cnc !
Last edited by Takayshi; Jan 10, 2016 at 07:11 PM.
Bump
Please cnc on that parkour
Bump, still need cnc on parkour because ineed to know how iam going with it
Sorry i will only be able to post replays on weekends or any holiday
New Tricking Replay
Thought to do something else in this

T6.4.rpl
Hey there dude, you seem to really wanna learn to trick and what not, first off i'd recommend working on those transitions, and if you hang around the right people and see their replays, the rest will follow. I believe that the magic is in the transitions from one trick to another.