Toribash
It's dissapointing seeing the quality of cnc people give has really diminished but thanks anyways guys.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
nice uh disappearing trick on ukes chest
also hi

hi
Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
waw you're back

that ending was beautiful

Originally Posted by Demon View Post
dude fuck stay !!!!

also chill replay

What was your previous name?

Anyways this is for the opener challange, it's a bit stiff but I like it.
Attached Files
opener thingy.rpl (225.7 KB, 14 views)
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
It's dissapointing seeing the quality of cnc people give has really diminished but thanks anyways guys.

i am to blame for this actually partially my attempt at redemption:

i cant recall the last time i saw anything similar to that first hit. everyone today is so set on aiming everything correctly and being 10/10 flawless best new replay that they never come across bizarre/unorthodox movements and strikes, such as the first hit (the downward kick that dismembers the glute and the shoulder, in that order). this is probably just my preference but i thought the hits were really fun because of that

i like how you are not afraid to do a 1-2 double grab double kick. i think most people right now would reject the idea from the start because of all the implications it has (its hard to not look silly while doing, its also hard to aim for a kick and at the same time set up for another, its even harder to reverse the chest rotation quickly etc..)

i have practically nothing bad to say because you already mentioned it; some of the replay seemed somewhat statue-like and even though i actually like statue poses it didnt really make you acquire speed and it didnt look aesthetically pleasing to me. besides that, it was good
oh yeah