Toribash
Original Post
[TBA] Toribash Academy

Toribash academy is an organization made to teach players of all skill in all subjects!
We have over 300+ members who are here learning and willing to help!

Notes

This is primarily run through discord but we can also help out on this thread if you for some reason can not get discord

Feel free to share moves, replays, videos that can help people, and even art!

Occasionally we will host events so keep a look out for those

Have a great tip? Make sure to post it here and on the discord so as many people as possible see it!

Discord Names are subject to change
If one does not work or has been changed put the new one in this thread and I will change the name

Subjects taught

Rules

1.)No spamming
2.) No backseat moderating if you need to "report" someone please contact one of our administrators or moderators(through discord or the forums).
3.) any other forum-wide rules also apply here (Of course).
4.)suggestions and ideas on how to better the server can be Pm'd to a moderator via discord or forums.
5.) if you wish to be a teacher or a staff member (in this server). apply here .
6.) Keep all Problems with other people out.
7.)Be respectful and never insult another student/teacher

Discord

Last edited by Stance; Nov 17, 2018 at 09:33 PM.

Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
interested in how this goes

gl

We appreciate it man! Thanks for the support ;)
I hope this turns out really well, sent a teacher application but I'd be happy to help in any way that I can! :>

Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
I hope this turns out really well, sent a teacher application but I'd be happy to help in any way that I can! :>

You can always help man if you ever have tips don’t be afraid to post em’.

We also love new ideas and if you guys ever have a suggestion we try to be open minded about it and love listening to what you guys think
Finally we've got ourselves a proper forum thread

Thanks for the support so far! We're all here to help out and give information for people of all backgrounds. I'm more than happy to provide tips here and there for parkour and sparring.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
i'd suggest putting in a subject for general tori movement, something about replaymaking that isn't realism really