Toribash
Well you signed yourselves up, would expect you have the time :v You and dengue would fill the missing spots there and you have your 4 guys. Would be sad if you afk-d this.
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 13, 2015 at 08:59 PM. Reason: elaboration
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
So i suppose you guys aren't interested in this?

are we allowed to schedule for this weekend? No way i can do this during the week
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
18th is the deadline before which the matches are supposed to be done, but if it's not possible during the week, we should pm the clanmonster to see if we can.
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
18th is the deadline before which the matches are supposed to be done, but if it's not possible during the week, we should pm the clanmonster to see if we can.

Please do so, i wont even be home friday
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Instructions from Clanmonster:
Originally Posted by ClanMonster
Originally Posted by k6vamees
Hello

In a bit of a pickle here. Basically the matches can't be done because JollyR doesn't seem to be available before the weekend (or at all for some reason). Here's a thread of discussion http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=507855 . I understand the deadline is 18th of April (and matches have to be done *before* then), is it possible to get our matches done during the weekend without being dq-ed or randomly attacked? Would appreciate some input. Thanks in advance.

vam

Attempt to split up the matches, but if you have to do them all on the weekend it's fine if it's before the deadline of midnight.

So we could do these matches separately, your fellows who can play before the weekend can contact mine and someone can play with you on Saturday for example.

Also you should choose the mod, since you're defending.
Would advise you to hurry up, Friday after all - not much time left. If you're set on the mod, your players can PM mine individually and post their match results here and on the RA thread.
are you prepared for our match today, a couple hours from now?
Last edited by killer3366; Apr 18, 2015 at 04:36 PM.
Dot dot dot