Ranking
Original Post
MantraGaming,my IT & Gaming Forum!
Site Name:
Mantra Gaming

Site URL:
www.mantragaming.com

Site Type:
Forum (Information Technology and Gaming)

Description:

MantraGaming is a Forum that uses vBulletin 5,one of the latest forum software made by vBulletin.

We made this forum becouse we have a passion for Online Games and also Singleplayer ones.

All of us (forum owners) studied IT and Development and that's another argoument that will be treated.

There is also a MarketPlace where you can sell your Games Activation Keys,buy Licenses and even request Hacks/Bots or programs.

There are also sections dedicated to the Off-Topic and the general Community Chat.

We also offer help regarding Operating System such as Debian,Windows,Linus and OS.
There is also a board dedicated to Smartphones and Mobile Gaming.
And for those who just want to read we have a News Board (Regarding Games) and even an Anime board,where you will find recent releases and episodes of your favourite saga.

For those who are looking to build a forum or need a forum set we're going to release paid Products and even Graphics. On request too,and everything it's just free.

Thanks for the attention clan fellows,that's the Forum i've started a few weeks ago. If you'd like to help me just Sign Up!
Very nice looking forum Hisoka :3
I might have to sign up for this one.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Ah yeah finally. I'll try to sign up later.
--
My username still Kaito.
--
Oww nice notification system, whenever someone reply at my own thread.
Last edited by Kaito; May 14, 2015 at 02:12 AM.
Oi, nice looking site. I suggest you move that search bar somewhere else because rn its pretty "meh" looking just in the middle of blank space. I'll sign up & show you some loving ;)

Drop the search bar to the forums/groups div-> with all the grey space remaining in that area throw in a IRC channel built in for noobies to chat
Last edited by DropKick; May 14, 2015 at 05:57 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Just registered. Because it looks interesting!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Been trying to get into gaming a little more, so I've signed up.
You'll know who I am when you see me.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Me too.
Why did you get my hopes up ?
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
:c rip
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.