Toribash
Original Post
Parkour
so any tips in running cause i cant do more steps cause, i will just jump.Any tips on jumping then landing and running again?

thank you in advance
Hey Baltra! The best tip I got when learning parkour was momentum. I know you probably know that, but rethink what momentum is. Momentum isn't just following through on a punch or keeping your abs contracted to keep your forward motion, it can be going in the up and down directions aswell.

If you're looking to run father, you just need more practice. Try messing with your chest (I know people say don't do that, but try everything) Play with your glutes and lumbar. Don't always keep your abs contracted, it makes you look stiff and you can fall over.

For jumping, move your arms up for momentum, but dont forget to bring them back down. Also play with your pecs, ankles, and abs.
Originally Posted by MoldyRobot View Post
Hey Baltra! The best tip I got when learning parkour was momentum. I know you probably know that, but rethink what momentum is. Momentum isn't just following through on a punch or keeping your abs contracted to keep your forward motion, it can be going in the up and down directions aswell.

If you're looking to run father, you just need more practice. Try messing with your chest (I know people say don't do that, but try everything) Play with your glutes and lumbar. Don't always keep your abs contracted, it makes you look stiff and you can fall over.

For jumping, move your arms up for momentum, but dont forget to bring them back down. Also play with your pecs, ankles, and abs.

Thanks for the tip