ES Recruitment Drive
http://prntscr.com/i9byfe

hows this for my second ever game played?

also, i did notice in the beginning of the game, i always get double teamed, there's nothing that i really did about it because theres nothing i couldve done about it, so i hung around those jesus statues that shoot them, and i noticed only in the later games i could take on the 2v1s, is there any way to take on 2v1s at an earlier stage?

also dont mind me playing vs bots, still trying to get the hang of this
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Eventually you'll learn how the bots play, and you can fairly easily bait them into doing stupid stuff at early levels. Generally speaking, this is just from getting more experience. You can intuit when they're going to attack you because they normally just walk up to attack the minions. Just get used to backing up when they walk forward, and let them push you under turret and farm there.

While it's certainly possible to do 2v1 against bots at early levels with little effort when you learn what to do, I'd still avoid trying to do that if you're learning. Mindless aggression against bots is a bad habit to develop, since it can translate into mindless aggression against players. Better to play against bots and just farm to develop a solid foundation of play. It's easy to learn how to beat a player in a fight, it's hard to unlearn always trying to do it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
okay, thank you a lot.

cash to burn
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Eventually you'll learn how the bots play, and you can fairly easily bait them into doing stupid stuff at early levels. Generally speaking, this is just from getting more experience. You can intuit when they're going to attack you because they normally just walk up to attack the minions. Just get used to backing up when they walk forward, and let them push you under turret and farm there.

While it's certainly possible to do 2v1 against bots at early levels with little effort when you learn what to do, I'd still avoid trying to do that if you're learning. Mindless aggression against bots is a bad habit to develop, since it can translate into mindless aggression against players. Better to play against bots and just farm to develop a solid foundation of play. It's easy to learn how to beat a player in a fight, it's hard to unlearn always trying to do it.

Just skip the bots altogether and play versus real players. You will get better much faster since some players will teach you how to play properly.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
You can't skip bots until you are lvl5 and I suppose that's also the reason why he is doing that.
Hmu if you are EUW and have some questions regarding the game or professional inting without getting banned in general
My summoner name is 1gotrekt42 :^)
Last edited by Gambi; Feb 3, 2018 at 05:10 PM.
Originally Posted by Gambi View Post
I deserve it, but it's still not fair

what?

If you deserve it, isn't unfair
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Gambi View Post
You can't skip bots until you are lvl5 and I suppose that's also the reason why he is doing that.
Hmu if you are EUW and have some questions regarding the game or professional inting without getting banned in general
My summoner name is 1gotrekt42 :^)

will add you next time i get on

cash to burn
new champ bois
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken