Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
If you really Really REALLY believe you can cope, you can just buy AD marks and quints along with the usual stuff. All champions benefit from it.

And runes are mostly for the laning phase unless you need per level or cdr which I don't suggest for beginners. So AD will help you last hit when you AP champ has no abilities, damage, or sufficient mana yet.

The beginning pages are so cheap that it's worth waiting before ranked to finish the AP page. You'll probably get dumpstered in lane with the wrong runes.
Unless you play champs like Annie (omg that auto range OP)
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Well, I don't mean to brag, but...

Ok, who am I lying to. I came here to brag. Stomping that SoloQ.

Rek'Sai and Vi are ultimately broken.

Edit: List got even bigger now. 10 wins in a row boyz, MMR so high that I'm getting +30 per game.
Will go to sleep now. Enough for today.
Last edited by Kristis133; Jun 9, 2015 at 04:20 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Looked into the past to find the posts I use to make when I first started playing league.
Damn I was stupid
Im not great, but I'm a shit ton better then what I was. I like seeing the improvement.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What site do you guys use for the match history?
My Replays

sometimes u just gotta take the main when u see yi and rengar first picks
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I heard Yi gets countered by Riven...

But I'm so confident with my reactions that I take Yi top when I see a Riven go there. Might be a bad idea, but it works.

Also, today Jon (lloyd650) and I duo'd on ranked for a bit after a LONG LONG time of not playing together, and we just dominate the bot lane.

Every game I didn't get ADC and he didn't get support, we would lose because we can't carry our Bronze team mates as hard.

Look at that shit.

Best DUO Bronze

My Replays
anyone with cc counters yi, that's why he sucks.
it was rengar top lane, though.

riven doesn't need that 3rd q to kill yi, no way that a yi should win that. he was 7-1 8 minutes in, and he couldn't touch me because there was no armor worth buying lw for, so i was able to get lifesteal and even a thornmail rofl
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I'm so bad at assassins.

I do good in lane and then once midgame rolls around I start tilting because I have no idea how to effectively assassinate people once they start grouping.

Put me on ziggs/xerath and i'll be like 150 farm up on the enemy mid at like 20 mins, with absolutely no onus on me to do anything. Once I have to start forcing stuff, I don't know what I should be doing.

Help me pls. I don't want to be a shiphtur/mancloud.
Hoss.