Ranking
Original Post
a little question
i know im not a beginner but i have a question that needs an answer
what are market bots or spam bots?
sometimes i check the ban lists and i see something like
''marketbots are banned from the forums if you feel you were banned unfairly feel free to post in ban apeals''
or just ''spambot''
is it okey if someone tells me what are those?
if im not allowed to know please tell me so i can close the thread
Power Punch
Spam bots are program created users that basically, well, spam. They are automated to literally spam. If you dont know what spam means, it means to post many times in a row i guess you could say. They would make multiple threads in a row. Like, a lot.

Market bots were also user created to purchase items that go on the market as soon as they go on if they are a really low price on an item. So it's instant. They were banned because some people would post their item and want to change it real fast or they put in too few of numbers, but the market bot would buy it as soon as it went on the market. They also auto update their items on the market to be lower than someone else's if it changes.

If someone can explain this better or for whatever reason I'm incorrect. Someone correct me.

Also, don't feel self conscious about asking questions. It's fine, no one will judge you for wanting to know more about things.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Sep 19, 2016 at 05:58 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
thanks WeooWeoo
and yes you explained this good and i understood everything you said
thanks again for answering my question
Power Punch