iHang makes music? "uh yeah"

King Dizzy-Fuck em all

King Dizzy-Bad habits

King Dizzy-Feeding My demons

King Dizzy-All good

CLICK ONE ^^ TO BE REDIRECTED

Let me know what you think.
My other tori accounts include: sk8er360, xCaptKillx , and Dizzy333
My stage name is King Dizzy, or just Dizzy.
I just wanted to show the community a lil hobby of mine and get an opinion, i will post any new songs i make here.
Last edited by sk8er360; Dec 25, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
Whole lotta Gang Shit (^:
sounds good actually
just wanted to point out about teh mic quality :/
suck my dicknballs

The sound quality is bad, Skrt's sound quality is better than All Good's, but it still needs improvement man. I could hear the background noise, did you masterized both songs? Also, which program(s) did you use to record both songs?

The lyrics and flow are good (you sound like J Cole lol), you went out of time sometimes and you shouldn't finish when the song is heating. But it was cool to hear, nice job!
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Eh, didn't really go for sound quality, I played the beat off a portable speaker and recorded on my phone lol, I now have a mic and some decent recording software, but haven't recorded much yet, appreciate the feedback though. I'm kind of hoping someone with some producing talent will see potential in my style and want to team up, but until then it's gutter quality recording lol, I just love to write, I have a book full of shit waiting to be recorded.
Last edited by sk8er360; Oct 2, 2017 at 09:47 PM.
I'd love to hear all opinions good and bad, except on sound quality, I rap not produce lol
A lot of people were having difficulties figuring out what this post was so I have fixed it by spacing things out and making it more obvious that the names of the songs are clickable links. Enjoy
my email is [email protected] i have a couple people who make me beats but if you'd like to send some that'd be cool and ill consider using them.