ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex] Joints:second take
alright,just finished my second fully-jointed set,but,this one has a purpose of living,(unlike the other one,which was a fag alien set lel) this one's supposed to be robotic,that aside,would love some cnc <3

Bootyful robotic set

Would love if some one could tell me how much i could sell this for,im not really good at setting a price tag :V
artist: me
program: photoshop cs6
device: my bootyful mouse x3
Last edited by Rogue; Jul 22, 2015 at 09:01 AM.
Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
Would love if some one could tell me how much i could sell this for,im not really good at setting a price tag :V

no.

try to blend the joints in better with the body textures..
+ the legs look good, but the arms look bleh
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
alright,fixed up some stuff
need to fix the biceps and the glutes joint texture

improved

It's supposed to be robotic eh? Make sharper edges, do not blend the black with the orange. Also, Some joints looks either out of place, or too damn boring.

Overall it's an interesting set! Please polish it out!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like a good start, imo it's i bit too blurry, messy and over all random. Try to make the joints connect with the other textures in a good way and don't make it all random and you should have a good set! Good luck with your set, looking forward to see final product!
alright,thanks for the cnc guys <3
here's the set after some adjustments for some parts

set

would love some cnc and telling me stuff to fix
Last edited by Rogue; Jul 22, 2015 at 02:34 PM.
the joints look like you just copied the same texture and applied it to all.
instead of just making separate shit for the joints make it match the rest.
blend it into the biceps or whatever body part.

example:

the joints are all just mirrored images, it doesn't help with blending in with the body texts
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.