Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] next try
Hi guys this is my next set beginning. I used Gimp2 and id like your criticism and advice, tips, hate and all that so i can become better.

Looks a nice draw, but the mapping is a bit off, I think.
Got the globe or ingame version?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Raiken is correct, bottom part of mouth will barely be visible. Eyes are on good spot, a bit too far away from each other though, and whole face is maybe a tad too wide, specifically mouth looks wide-ish. Top of the ears(?) will also be distorted.

Good job with the sketch though, looks interesting. I'll be waiting for updates.
Last edited by Jodarok; Jul 19, 2015 at 02:10 AM.
It's All About Expansion
i tried it on and you guys are right it needs to move up and in a bit thanks for the input. ill post the update as soon as i get to a good point with it
you just drew a face, but you didn't draw a texture
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
heres a mapping thing for where the neck is

lol...

Here, use this one:

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I think you should lift the face up a bit, don't want it to look unadjusted.
Curious aren't you.
i scrapped the idea. i got it all adjusted and all but it looked like hell on my tori:P ill upload what i did instead once i get back to my laptop