Ranking
I had to update my collection .-.

the spins were classy, i liked them. I didn't like how you reversed your momentum halfway through though, it kinda killed it for me.
good simple splitcap tho, liked the headskeet.

the rust is real dawg, I can see it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Indeed the he rust is real af. About momentum, yeah I wanted to keep going in one direction but for some reason I decided to reverse it ._.
Damn I kinda want to come back to replaymaking, idk maybe I will. Thanks for cnc ;)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Hey it's been 2 years. I'll be honest I got fed up with this replay (waaaay too many random dms) that's why ending is what it is. Still pretty proud with this replay, enjoy
Attached Files
#aadame - The Fool.rpl (978.2 KB, 50 views)
Replays, Videos
i imagine that replay took alot of mental fortitude. -30 manips are really hard to do and now with bruise glitches being a thing it must have been hell.

the manip itself wasn't the most pleasing thing but i think that is one of the curses of making a -30 manip(unless you are gosh himself). the dms themselves looked great. nice replay my man
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
the manip itself wasn't the most pleasing thing but i think that is one of the curses of making a -30 manip(unless you are gosh himself)

You mean largeKillah or sexy swexxy?

Thx for cnc but hold on, bruise glitch is the reason why my joints were randomly breaking? Well that sucks, in manip you get bruised all the time ._.
Replays, Videos
Heyy man, whats up?
WELL, that's really damn sick. i loved everything about this replay
the manip, the movements, the opener and those booms....how the heck did you even made them(SPECIALLY THIS LAST ONE, THAT WAS TOP-NOTCH)

I just find quite odd the way you suddenly change the direction of the manip before around 1138. But other than that, perfect.

god job
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Hey it's been 2 years. I'll be honest I got fed up with this replay (waaaay too many random dms) that's why ending is what it is. Still pretty proud with this replay, enjoy

From what I saw, the replays was dope. the start up for the manip was meh, didn't like it. The manip it self was sick, the ending was nice. 7/10
Last edited by youngsandm; Feb 25, 2018 at 09:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga