Ranking
Howdy, first off, my real name is Kevin, but my grandfather is an important figure in my life who immigrated to the US from Germany, his name is Hans. and I started playing Toribash in February of 2008 under my previous name, hans11.

I'm currently 22, and coming back from quite a long hiatus greater than 6 months, the cause of my hiatus was starting my career, and not having a laptop at the time, since I am a Class A Commercial Driver. However, now that I do own a laptop I check the forums multiple times per day, and I'm ingame every night.

I've been a custom belt for some time now, but ever since I started playing I gravitated towards Wushu and was even in Team Wushu. A bit later on I also took liking to tk, and ErthTk, which led me to being a part of NOoT as well.

Overall I'm real easy to get along with, I tend to have a good sense of humor, but most of my humor comes from sarcasm. I know when it's important to listen, be on time, and communicate properly.

Fl0w has been around for quite some time, and even when an old friend of mine Xhiba was in Fl0w, he held the clan to a high regard, which got me interested. Now that I am back and BlueEvil said that in his opinion I'd be a good fit, I figured it couldn't hurt to submit an app.

I currently don't have any Wushu replays thanks to it being taken off of the pub servers and what not, but I can attach SP replays if need be, and I'd be more than willing to play Wushu with y'all.

Sorry for the 15 page essay, but I just wanted to say whether I get accepted or not, y'all have my respect and will get no hard feelings if I'm not accepted.

Thank you for your consideration, and have a great day.
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
Hey how are you? figured as well I should let you guys know BlueEvil invited me to the fl0w discord.
Well, boy howdy! My name's Flesh, (no affiliation with Fleshmon or Flash), and I'm an ex-Modmaker for the Event Squad. I've created various mods for events such as the Brotherhood Trials event and Toriball Y. Instead of replays, I'll post a few of my best mods at the end of this application. (I asked Kane if that was fine and he said it was.)

I'm currently 18 y/o at the time of writing out this clan application, though on September 9th, I'll turn 19. I'm currently job-searching IRL so I can help support my family. Financial struggles and all. I won't bore you with the details.

I'm a 4th Dan Black Belt, but I mod more than I play.

I've been in a few clans, but none of them were notable. Either I had made them or I was invited by a friend.

When I think of Toribash clans, the first three I think of are [fl0w], [eVo], and [Obey]. [fl0w] is very inactive, so by joining, I could bring activity levels up slightly.

Thanks for reading. Hope to hear back from you soon!

I no longer have a pending application in the hands of [eVo]
Attached Files
simpsons_moesbar.tbm (25.8 KB, 2 views)
TBF_Backyard_Boxing.tbm (42.8 KB, 2 views)
flesh_portal_parkour_tk2.tbm (28.3 KB, 2 views)
flesh_olympic_fencers.tbm (11.4 KB, 2 views)
bottleflippers_v91.tbm (12.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Flesh; Aug 27, 2018 at 05:57 PM.
EX-Mod Squad '18 | I'M BACK, BABY! | #1 Under The Sun
Hello Flesh, I've notified the other members that you submitted an app. Once a more senior member reviews your app they should be able to tell you how to proceed and what the process will be.
aight aight, just note that since i told eVo about applying here, they instadenied me. im no longer in posession of an application for them.
EX-Mod Squad '18 | I'M BACK, BABY! | #1 Under The Sun
Yeah. Well, I also prefer that usually that you apply only for one clan. Specially, in the case of Evo. Since, we had stuff like "blabla you're stealing our members etc.."
Your messed up world enthrills me