Toribash
Original Post
[Msc]The Trail Mix (Electrohouse)
Easy, mates!

Just finished my newest mix, titled The Trail Mix. It's a short electrohouse mix I completed to take a short break from mixing dnb, but my next one will be dnb again.

If you like electrohouse, or house in general, or recognize any of the names in the tracklisting below, I sincerely urge you to listen to it and let me know what you think. It makes for great background music while playing Toribash. Just need to press play, and you're set for the next forty seven minutes.

The Trail Mix

Tracklist

Artist / Trackname

Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor
Pitbull - Shut It Down (Feat. Akon) (Javi Mula Remix)
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Skrillex Remix)
Deadmau5 - Some Chords (Original Mix)
Wolfmother - Woman (MSTRKRFT Remix)
Timbaland - Miscommunication (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)
Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice (Lazy Rich Remix)
Ke$ha - Tik Tok (Tom Nevilles Crunk and Med Vocal Mix)
MSTRKRFT - It Ain't Love (Feat. Lil' Mo)
Goose - Black Gloves (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)
Cascada - Fever
David Guetta vs Deadmau5 - Moar Memories N Ghosts (Feat. Kid Cudi) (DJ Afx Mashup)
The Secret Handshake - Summer of 98 (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)

Also, my most successful mix ever, "And They Called It Drum And Bass," is near 200 hits. =O If you are at all interested in drum and bass, I suggest you check it out. I have received a lot of positive comments for it. You can find it, and all my other mixes, by clicking the link in my signature.

Enjoy, mates, and happy listening.
Mixing is adjusting the levels of the tracks of a song. This is not mixing, this is making playlists.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Mixing is adjusting the levels of the tracks of a song. This is not mixing, this is making playlists.

How is that not a mix?
You didn't change the levels of any of the songs, at least from what I've noticed. You just made a playlist of similar remixes and called it a mix.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
You didn't change the levels of any of the songs, at least from what I've noticed. You just made a playlist of similar remixes and called it a mix.

Well, I do. On every single song. Perhaps the fact that you *can't tell* is a good thing.
You seem very confused as to what mixing is. Read this article.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_m...orded_music%29
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well