ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
It started off good but then deadlines...quality dropped off slightly towards the end. Concept was awesome as hell.

the presentation and animation was solid throughout, the writing was shit, which isn't usually affected by deadlines in anime
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Who's prepared for that slick new season of highschool dxd coming out most likely this year? Oh boy I sure am
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
Who's prepared for that slick new season of highschool dxd coming out most likely this year? Oh boy I sure am

Ehhhh...Highschool DxD Born was where I drew the line
Wolololololo
I watched the first episode of Born and wanted to kill myself. I think I'll just pick up where if left off in the light novels.

Oh and I watched the new episode of Re:Zero. I almost cried like I did in Clannad. Like I was really fucking close. Poor Subaru.
Last edited by SparChar; May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
re:zero is pretty kek

subaru got fixed by emilia-tan :v
dreamy suicide act
It's more than kek. Anw, I'm going to go hiatus on watching anime, I'll cry but I have to fight this.
Wml and say banzai for anime girls armpit! BANZAAAI!

Edit: Boku no Hero Academia is dope.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
it's alright, i like it i guess...
but regardless of explanations and origins, time-resets are just cheap plot devices
and already 8 episodes in, and the world has barely been explored or developed at all, as well all of the character's origins and motivations.. i know they probably will be eventually, but all the series has been for the last couple episodes is some melodramatic, edgy, SoL..
keep in mind i'm not saying it's bad, it's enjoyable, but people are definitely overrating the hell out of it..
i guess they need something to fall back on after the most over-hyped series of the season is pretty shit -- Kabaneri~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I like Re:Zero more than Boku no Hero Academia and Kabaneri tho. It's all because of Ram I tell you.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
re:Zero is a gem. I am glad I have a crunchyroll acc. The new episode was good. The seriese gained some more plot room I think.
Last edited by Link; May 24, 2016 at 10:09 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.