Toribash
I went to see Interstellar at the cinema in 3D, It was epic. Gravity was gud too, not as good as interstellar as it lacked in a story, save for the scenario. But that might be because Gravity was not Sci-fi and more factual based, where as Interstellar is a Sci-fi(With real facts/theory's that I really liked.)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
We got Netflix, so I watched the 5th (and last season) of Misfits. Can't remember if I'd seen it before, but I couldn't remember the later episodes in that season. Not too sure about the series ending, could've been better (i.e. Nathan could've came back for a cameo).

Also on Netflix, Knights of Sidonia S2. It's like season one except with more gore and higher stakes.
I can't wait for Season 3 of Knights of Sidonia, MisFits after season 2 was mehh.
Urm, some funny films: Pineapple Express, The man who knew too little, Danger Mouse.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Oh yeah, new Dragon Ball series - Dragon Ball Super. Set after Z and before GT. I think it's basically from the same crew that did the last two movies (including the series creator), so it should be good. First episode came out a few days ago.
I started under the dome like a week ago, just finished season 1 and watched the first 2 episodes of season 2. It's great untill now.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Finished Shin Sekai Yori the other day, as well as 5 Centimeters Per Second and Time Of Eve. Would recommend all of them, but I didn't love the endings of both.

Also, if you guys missed it, you should check out all the UFC events that were on during international fight week. Plenty of great epic fights. The UFC 189 main card is a new all-time best.
I'm off to see the new terminator one tonight.
Stay tuned for bitching and moaning about it not living up to what it could have been.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Terminator Genisys - 7/10 on IMBD... 26% on Rotten Tomatoes. This is why I don't trust IMBD. I heard the the movie's sort of like a parody of itself.

What have I seen recently (other than the regular UFCs)? Well, mostly anime, since I got that CrunchyRoll sub. 'Kamisama Dolls' is good, but for some reason they cancelled the 2nd season, so you can only find out the ending by reading the manga. I've also been keeping up to date with 'Rokka-Braves of the 6 Flowers', 'Charlotte', 'Classroom Crisis', 'GATE' and 'Ushio and Tora'. Would recommend them to anyone, they're easily enjoyable.
Watched a few movies while I was on holiday.

American Sniper- Boring/10

The Babadook- Disturbed/10

Sinister- OMG HYPER REALISTIC BLUD 2 sp00ky plls no sp00ks/10
Glimpsed