ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex] Realistic Lava Head
Most of it is hand-drawn. Lava was C/P But I mapped it to correctly flow with the back of the head n'shit. Program: Gimp

Lava Head

I am just an icon livin'
I think it looks pretty good just the face is expressionless and the mouth is a little too wide, other than that i think it looks pretty good
Yeah Boi is my favorite anime opening
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Most of it is hand-drawn. Lava was C/P

the lava is 99% of the head... :r

also, being that it is c/p, you should've gone with real lava if you're going for a realistic look.. this is 0% realism.

also, please credit the original source for the c/p
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Google (Just search up lava texture) and I tried my best for the eyes and mouth and that is what I consider realism. I also used a Wacom Intuos Pen small for this head
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Google (Just search up lava texture)

that doesn't count as proper credit
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
"Realistic"

Well, lava is ok, but as you said it is c/p.
Mapping is good. Face of this monster is weird. Teeth looks like cutted out from paper because of sharp borders. Eyes bad. Blink on the retina, but not over the pupil? How?
And also it's mirrored which is the greatest mistake of newcomming artists.
I think that its better to only adding eyes to the face
I don't like the mouth, too wide,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846