Toribash
Original Post
[TEX]tribal set
Sat down at my computer and started looking at sets then, Boom inspiration stuck and this was born CnC is welcome. keep in mind this is my first real tribal sent.

P.S. can someone help me with spoiler and show me how to put this in one.

http://imgur.com/O1K87Io,xqLv87Z,kwVa2Cr,rZG6VAt
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
Its Pretty Great The Head Needs More Work And I Don't Think That The Thighs And Shins Fit The Set But Great I Would Buy This (if i ever get tc haha) I Would Give it 7/10
thank i will change the legs to match more(i always have trouble with legs matching the set)
-----
should i make joints for it?
Last edited by Mummy; Jul 21, 2015 at 08:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
not really tribal, but it's nice and simple.

on that note, tribal is more about random lines that create patterns and shapes, while your set is random shapes that create patterns.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
well,the chest and lumbar joints dont match a set even a bit,and looks like you didnt do anything with the shoulders,elbows,and wrist,also,the hips,glutes,and pecs look only half done
cnc yes! do joints, love the insane clown feel..

tut:
click the image sign and paste the imagelink there, then u got image instead of link in ure post. then go advanced option at the bottom under message square. then u get a spoiler button to. mark the link/pic/wt ever u want to "spiler" and then click the spoiler buttton.

woila, pic is spoiled

For a kick ass nice advice on texturing pm me.. [its the use of custom folders so u can check progression while working...]

peace out uall
Last edited by hazelbud; Jul 22, 2015 at 10:26 PM. Reason: new advice added ..
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"