Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Ang3lic - Come Back
I made a video for Ang3lic. Turned out pretty good, hope you like it

Song: Poldoore - Come Back
Programs Used: Movie Studio Platinum 13.0

if the video fails to work just click this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U03X6AQu68
Last edited by Azazel; May 3, 2016 at 01:38 PM.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
That beginning filter was a little hard on the eyes, the blue one, but the rest of the video looked decent. Keep at it!
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Thanks for the feedback
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Some transitions and camera movements seemed jumpy

overlays.. eh...

the whole redish bright filter on a black tori seemed a bit odd to me

and some of the transitions seemed a bit jerky
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
Please include the software, and the music used.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

the replays/video seemed a bit choppy and laggy try recording at a lower graphics setting or something so it doesn't seem too choppy.

Also keyframes weren't that good try placing keyframes 50 frames apart.

Channel - ok
Were they even keyframes? It looked like you just went into freecam and recorded.

Make sure the tori doesn't go out of frame.
Glimpsed
It's my first time using keyframes, so if you have any recommendations on how to improve I'd like to know
I don't like how you were so close to Ang, try to keyframe a little farther out, and the black border when you zoom in to the other side looked bad too, try to crop it a little more smoothly, the filter like Icarus said was a little hard to see, the first clip was very very very laggy, try using velocity if on Sony vegas, there should be a similar setting on after affects.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash