Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Survival WIP

I need Cnc <3

Music : Survival - Eminem
Replay by: Mack , Raywill , Vayne , HVNANitrox , Mused , Drezai
Program use : Toribash , sony végas and Fraps
Last edited by HVNANitrox; May 7, 2016 at 02:16 PM.
"Wining is teaching,Losing is learning"
The shaders are eh... try a different CC with it to make it fade into black more just feels like the floor is to bright.. especially when u have a bright colored tori.. give it some contrast between light and dark

When u switched from High speed to slow speed it seemed a bit jump.. try using the graph editor and making it curved or spacing out your keyframes more

But well done so far
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
The basic idea was to have a floor that lights and a black background, I wanted to try something different. After shader for, I also wanted to change. After I'll try to put another Cc.

Thank's for the cnc <3
"Wining is teaching,Losing is learning"
ah makes sense.. and anytime ;p.. try it with reflections if u feel like re recording it xD which i doubt u are
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
Well,i guess the accreenpumps are way veery "massive/strong" sometimes.
another thing is the sync,a time it looks good,but other it doesnt( ex: 0:26)
on the same time above,instantly it gets too fast,making harder to understand what happened
Transitions were okay imo.
0:40 - too dark

But it got good points
even the screenpumps being strong,it has given a more enjoyable look to the video
Color correction isnt bad(wold be better id putted reflections and ray tracing),if pc lags on ray trace,record in slow mo,it will make slow mo parts looks less choppy.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I liked the velo and the sync a lot. I just didn't like the playback speed and shaders.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
My answer is basically the same as the others, your screen pumping is way to violent, then how the video just cut off after that point, try deleting the rest of the song to make it end when the clips end, and try to make the music fade so it isn't just a sudden stop.
I can help you with making Edits sometime next week if you would like.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash