Ranking
Original Post
Help with old account
Hey i would like to know if its possible to see all accounts that are made past the few years, because ive had an account from 2006-07 wich i forgot both name and password after having a big break.

Also i am sorry if this question is asked before, Ty.
Yes, there is a way. However, I will have you know that I'm unsure if it still exists. (I don't know if they remove inactive accounts over time)

But anyways just wait a bit and we will check it.
[spirit]
I checked your IP and all connected IP for alts and I found nothing older than 2010 accounts. No way to trace it.
If I am correct cant you get your old account back by your email (if you used a vaild email address).
Sold my dog to join RRO
Ive used a valid email, well this account got another email than the other ones, also kitfox we have changed new ip like 1 year ago.

I got 1 account from 2006 and 1 from 2008.
Again, thank you for your time.

*EDIT*
I can pm you my old email if its needed for this.
Last edited by Deadmaus; Mar 15, 2010 at 08:44 PM.
can't you search the email for the validation message? That should have the account info on it.
Im trying to open my old email again but will take some time, maybe days.
And if i should be correct, ive deleted most emails it had back then to get some more space.

Edit*
Fixed old account, haha i was wrong about it taking days.
I have no emails that are from 2008 and under, so yeah last time i used email was in 2009 and ive cleared most out.
Last edited by Deadmaus; Mar 15, 2010 at 09:07 PM.
Besides that.. Is it just possible to trace an email, if so. I would like to pm an admin about my old email and let them search after it.(=
Yep.

PM me the email and I'll get your account.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!