Toribash
View Poll Results: Should roller408 be invite?
Hell yeah, let him in.
4 Votes / 44.44%
Nope, do not let him in.
1 Votes / 11.11%
Less give him a trial
4 Votes / 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(Origin) Origin

Back when it all began. Time.... Space...Everything. It began with us. We who have forged ourselves through countless hardships and millenniums. It started with the legends, and now it is upon us. We are forever seeking the truth, care to join us?

Zeus
The Clan's Founder and Leader. Don't Mess With Him

- Respect to be respected
- Racism or hate speech isn't tolerated
- Don't flame
- No immature behaviour
- No power abuse
- Don't double post if it isn't needed
- If you want to create a thread, PM a leader
- Avoid short/spam posts (lol/xD/eh etc.)
- There'll be an Activity Check every month. Be sure to post there when required or you'll risk a demotion/kick.
- Whenever you are inactive for a certain period of time, post it in the Inactive Thread, and only in that thread.
- we do not allow you to have any alts in other clans if we find out you will be kicked
If you don't follow those rules you'll receive a warning that can result in a kick if repeatedly ignored.

If you have any problems, please contact one of the clan leaders via PM.

- Don’t write useless information, like belt or rank ingame, we can all see it.
- Tell us about yourself, who are you? what do you like to do?
- How is your experience in Toribash? Which mods do you like to play? It helps us to understand a bit of your skills and how you and your preferred mods can help the clan.
- How have you found this clan and why do you want to join Origin?
- What are your skills? It’s important to know how you could contribute to clan's improvement, so if you have some art, videomaking, skills, etc. the possibilities of joining might increase.
- If you can it's advisable to post some singleplayer/multiplayer replays to give us immediately an idea about your ingame skills.
- To prove you have read the first post at the bottom of your application put "purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "
- Don’t write anything like “I’m funny but I can be serious/mature when I need to”. If you are mature/funny we will notice it by reading your app.

-Leader and Creator
-Co-Leader
-Origin Council
-Executive Recruiter
-Recruiters
-The Last Legion
-Trial Members

Ranking Descriptions
Founder-> The supreme leader of Origin, he has full powers and decides on everything.
HOW TO ACHIEVE: can't be achieved.

Clan Commanders-> or co-leaders. They are under direct control of the leader. Clan Commanders carry out rules and keep everything and everyone under control. As the founder, they have full powers and have moderator powers in the clan board.
HOW TO ACHIEVE: this is the highest position you can achieve inside Origin. To apply send a freeform application to the leaders, explaining why do you want to become a Clan Commander. You have to include when you joined and previous jobs you had inside Origin. You can apply whenever you want, but it's highly recommended to try when leaders need a new Clan Commander. It's required a lot of maturity and capability to take important decisions, basically you'll have a lot of responsibility in your hands.

Origin Council-> a group of people that votes and discuss everything that passes through their hands. They work with leaders inside the Core, they don't have powers outside the private board, but their decisions reflects through all the clan.
HOW TO ACHIEVE: send a freeform application to the leaders. You have to include why do you want to be a part of the Council and previous jobs you had inside Origin. Remember that this job revolves a lot around discussion, so a 2 lines application isn't the best. It's required the ability to discuss, take decisions and prove why you are right.

Executive Recruiter-> As the Executive Recruiter, their job consist of running recruitment operations; and responsible for making Necessary changes within the recruitment side of origin. He works side by side with the leader to Ensure the success of the recruitment.
HOW TO ACHIEVE: Must prove your extensive knowledge of recruitment. The Executive must be appointed the leaders.

Recruiters-> they are the main recruitment force. They host recruitment servers and test applicants. They also have to read and vote applications in the Recruitment Center.
HOW TO ACHIEVE: send a freeform application to leader, including timezone, why do you want to become a Recruiter and average ingame activity. It's required maturity and patience: while hosting you have to kindly answer questions from whoever asks you about the clan, doesn't matter how obvious/dumb that question is. You also have to understand how an applicant is from his application and give him an appropriate vote. Don't underestimate this job, requires a certain amount of skills.

The Last Legion-> the war team. They have war powers and their is to, well, war.
HOW TO ACHIEVE: send a short application to the Leaders or Council members including timezone and ingame activity. If you are skilled and active enough, the leaders and/or the War Commander will promote you to War Operator. It's required ingame skills and activity.

Members-> official Origin Members.
HOW TO ACHIEVE: spend 2 weeks as a trial member, then send to a leader your app's link and ask for the promotion. Don't ask before the 2 weeks have passed.

Trial Members: new Origins.
HOW TO ACHIEVE: successfully be accepted into the clan.

Leader and Creator |
Clan creator and leader. He had a vision of the clan and executed it.

Leader of Origin

Clan Commanders |
Except the leader, the most important members of the clan. They recruit new members, discuss about new ideas and clan aspects with Zeus. Highly active on the forums and in-game, will help you anytime you need.

Clan Commanders

Council Members |

Council Members

Recruiters |

Recruiters

Members Of The Last Legion

Our Forum can be found Here

Origin Armband:

Armband

Our Clan Allies are:
[Nitro] Nitro
[l] Liquor
[Vibe] Don't Kill My Vibe
[MAU] Martial Arts Uncontested

Our Single Allies are:
Kratos
Warrior
Rhaemond
Fates
WeppetKo
Triton
Meeeehhhhtb

Our Enemies are:
No one. Let's keep it that way.

Our Bank is SOABank and OriginBank

Clan Logo

*We are Origin. Always remember where you came from. *

Last edited by Mist; Dec 13, 2016 at 12:25 AM. Reason: added new stuff
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I love it, l3rk... this is good lol.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
@noobie: yeah, we are going for chance. If there is anyone you.would like to join you can simply post there name or samething.
Add this : Don't suggest just because you saw them decap someone and/or saw them win a tourney twice,suggest people that have a unique mature style and make their own ideas.Don't just suggest anyone.
Last edited by Zeus; Jun 26, 2012 at 04:12 PM.
@ipriateguy: yeah, thats a good idea . Ill add that now. Also, I suggest we try to recuit dawestreen(im already on recuiting him)
Dude? Wtf, u can't just invite him. We gotta discuss. Also, who is he? I have no idea who he is. Explain what he does that is so great.
-----
Im sorry. But I refuse to have ipirate guy in my clan. He's nice and shit like that. But he rages and can give the clan a bad name. He also is immature. I refuse to have him in the clan. Sorry. But he can still be a really good ally ok?
-----
Also, about dawestreen... tell him to post an app, and we will see how it goes. ok?
Last edited by Raid; Jun 26, 2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
JollyRogers
Your trying to contorl me but its not going happen like that. The things I do are for reasons, an be you came back my reasons and the work of every member that stand with me put us where we are today. So just relax, cause ipriateguy is gone.
Last edited by Zeus; Jun 26, 2012 at 11:29 PM.
I want to suggest Godfox he is an active mature person and he is currently clanless.
^ GRRRRRRRR (Fucking iPirate -_-)
JollyRogers