Ranking
Dear Demons,

i would like to join your clan because so far everyone ive met in Demons is very well mannerd i would like to think i am to so i think i would fit in well i have played this game a while ago i qit because my computer broke i have finnally gotten back into this and i am vey active on the fourm and toribash i think i am good at judo i am not sure i know i can improve and i know u guys can help me my weaknesses are long range fights i am better at close range i know most of your members are better than me and i hope i get accepted even if i dont thank u for letting me try

a hopeful player,
DarkShot9
Demons...

I would like to join your clan because I've been good at taking souls lately. So I can help the demons. I am on my 5th dan black belts alt so I'm pretty skillfull. I am 9/10 forum and ingame active. I'd like to become a demon and help out the clan. If any other information needed, just type in this forum and I'll get back to you soon as I can.
I Would like to join Demons because i love ripping people in half,and some say I am the spawn of a demon,so I can help out the clan.I am also very polite and patient,I am a Brown Belt.
this seems to be the type of clan id like to be in. can i plz join?
-----
this seems like my type of clan, can i plz join?
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Nov 6, 2014 at 05:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OP needs some work, please add more information to it. look around at the rules and other clan threads if you need assistance.

closed for now.