Ranking
Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
Np! you get busy, that's okay.

Yes, I could agree that the GPU I've got might just a little bit short for some recent games, but it is up to game developers to optimize their game these days, we are talking about a 2080 TI, literally the best of the best 5 years ago, and it should handle 1440p with no issues even 4k. more than capable of reaching 200+ fps in competitive games like Fortnite, overwatch, apex, cs 2 in which graphics are not the priority. it's different for single player games where you really want to have the best graphical experience. At least for me you still can enjoy games like Horizon Zero Dawn and Starfield at 60 fps applying all the settings at ultra.

Games haven't really evolved in graphics within the past 5 years to be honest; ray tracing is almost null. and AAA games that are being released these days are horribly optimized. Basically, forcing you to upgrade to something completely overkill (the last of us and the recent Alan Wake 2 which let's be honest. it's a blatant way to get money off you.

If I were to justify my purchase, I just wanted to keep upgrading. I wanted a "multi use" monitor I could use for both competitive and graphical delight. Which by the way jumping from 1080p to 1440p is a noticeable difference when you apply Nvidia's DLSS. Very recommended.

My experience with this monitor is very pleasant. but I feel 27 inches is too big for the distance I usually play at.

actually, let me know how the GPU goes for you with your current processor with the games you mentioned and resolutions. I'm genuinely curious.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
ohmygod
. . .

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
Henlo mogul people. Can someone tell Athin to change my name back to Sora. I sent the TC but he doesn't respond
NO TITLE
Lmao never thought forum posts would ever be a faster way of reaching out to people ever again, sit tight.
. . .

Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Henlo mogul people. Can someone tell Athin to change my name back to Sora. I sent the TC but he doesn't respond

no get scammed
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
what is that clan kill counter?
. . .