Ranking
1. Real Name: Christopher
2. Age: 19

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUx...dZ8ZI1n8_CH8GQ
4. Have you read the clan rules: Yes/No

5. Prove you have read the rules:What non real fan wouldn't read the rules? For real!

6. Previous Clans: None

7. Reasons For Leaving: None

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I'd be a good fighter as being a former brown belt(I was in MOFF ZackAndChris)

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both Single Is For Practicing Multi Is For Getting A Higher belt And goofing around.

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I stumbled upon it while searching toribash mods and saw one of your vids I was hooked.

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Mine are the Toribash ones because I get to learn more about the toribash skill base and silly and fun mods.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: As I said I was in your clan(MOFF ZackAndChris) and I would love to be in a clan with youtubers that I know and love!
-----
#4 Is yes
-----
#11 would be Happy wheels Love all the silly levels. sorry i've been caught up on stuff.
Last edited by ChrisTheBoss; Feb 18, 2016 at 12:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1. Real Name: Hunter Loewen

2. Age: 17

3. Proof Of Fan: youtube/user/FaZeNuMBeRRRZ

4. Have you read the clan rules: who wouldnt lol

5. Prove you have read the rules: "The only requirement to join is than you are a fan of the channel, you can prove this by either"

6. Previous Clans: UrbanUnit, Hazzard, and a few others I cant remember

7. Reasons For Leaving: UrbanUnit because it went inactive (dead)
Hazzard because everyone were whiny when the lost

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can edit montages! (still learning though)
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: only watch Replay Showcase

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I like interacting with new people and always try to keep a good vibe wherever I go

Dont Look In Here

Originally Posted by NuMBeRRRZ View Post
1. Real Name: Hunter Loewen

2. Age: 17

3. Proof Of Fan: youtube/user/FaZeNuMBeRRRZ

4. Have you read the clan rules: who wouldnt lol

5. Prove you have read the rules: "The only requirement to join is than you are a fan of the channel, you can prove this by either"

6. Previous Clans: UrbanUnit, Hazzard, and a few others I cant remember

7. Reasons For Leaving: UrbanUnit because it went inactive (dead)
Hazzard because everyone were whiny when the lost

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can edit montages! (still learning though)
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: only watch Replay Showcase

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I like interacting with new people and always try to keep a good vibe wherever I go

Originally Posted by ChrisTheBoss View Post
1. Real Name: Christopher
2. Age: 19

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUx...dZ8ZI1n8_CH8GQ

5. Prove you have read the rules:What non real fan wouldn't read the rules? For real!

6. Previous Clans: None

7. Reasons For Leaving: None

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I'd be a good fighter as being a former brown belt(I was in MOFF ZackAndChris)

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both Single Is For Practicing Multi Is For Getting A Higher belt And goofing around.

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I stumbled upon it while searching toribash mods and saw one of your vids I was hooked.

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Mine are the Toribash ones because I get to learn more about the toribash skill base and silly and fun mods.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: As I said I was in your clan(MOFF ZackAndChris) and I would love to be in a clan with youtubers that I know and love!
-----
#4 Is yes
-----
#11 would be Happy wheels Love all the silly levels. sorry i've been caught up on stuff.

Both of these apps are good, please check your inbox for confirmation.
1. Real Name: craig
2. Age: 10

3. Proof Of Fan: dahippyinflames is my youtube username

4. Have you read the clan rules: Yes I have

5. Prove you have read the rules: All VIPs with sigpics should reupload their sigpics such that they are properly resized. Failure to do this by April 11 will also result in administrative signature-screwing-with

6. Previous Clans: This is my first clan to join

7. Reasons For Leaving: If I leave it is because it is because I either die duh or I need to quit toribash

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I cant bring much but I can fight good enough to probably join this clan

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Single Player and Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:i heard of it just looking through toribash how to on youtube.
-----
1. Real Name: craig james orgeron

2. Age: 12

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1r...-OxRFIP3t3pVcw

4. Have you read the clan rules: Yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: do not be disrespectful

6. Previous Clans: Previous clans. None

7. Reasons For Leaving: I would have died or quit toribash

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can Add some skill not alot.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Single Player and Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube by browsing toribash

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: None
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I mean I am a big fan and I would love too join and I'm very friendly
Last edited by dahippy; Feb 21, 2016 at 12:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi jack can you please design a custom texture for at least one part of our body to represent our clan?
Originally Posted by KANETWEEK1 View Post
hi jack can you please design a custom texture for at least one part of our body to represent our clan?

These sorts of posts should be posted in our clan thread, not our recruitment thread.
not real

-----
I hope you like it
-----
Application Form

Please copy paste this form, remove the blue words and answer EVERY Question

1. Real Name: Your name.

2. Age: Your age.

3. Proof Of Fan: A link to your YouTube/Twitter/Facebook account that you've followed us with.

5. Prove you have read the rules: Proof you have read the rules, how you prove it is up to you.

6. Previous Clans: Previous clans. None is an acceptable answer.

7. Reasons For Leaving: Reasons for leaving previous clans. None is an acceptable answer.

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Something you can add the clan.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Single Player/Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube/Forum Banner/Advert/Friend etc.

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: None is an acceptable answer.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Freeform reasons for why you're great.
-----
Application Form

3. Proof Of Fan: A link to your YouTube/Twitter/Facebook account that you've followed us with.

5. Prove you have read the rules: Proof you have read the rules, how you prove it is up to you.

7. Reasons For Leaving: Reasons for leaving previous clans. None is an acceptable answer.

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: None is an acceptable answer.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Freeform reasons for why you're great.
-----
Application Form

1. Real Name: damarcus taylor

2. Age: 9

3. Proof Of Fan: your youtube

5. Prove you have read the rules: you said no trash talking

6. Previous Clans: I never been an any clans

7. Reasons For Leaving: I do not have an answer

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: smartness and I can thinks fast

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: one of your videos poped up and I click it

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: parkour because I like when people jump off of stuff

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: because people like me can change the game to be better
Last edited by batfaty; Mar 7, 2016 at 12:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by batfaty View Post

-----
I hope you like it
-----
Application Form

-----
Application Form

-----
Application Form

1. Real Name: damarcus taylor

2. Age: 9

3. Proof Of Fan: your youtube

5. Prove you have read the rules: you said no trash talking

6. Previous Clans: I never been an any clans

7. Reasons For Leaving: I do not have an answer

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: smartness and I can thinks fast

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: one of your videos poped up and I click it

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: parkour because I like when people jump off of stuff

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: because people like me can change the game to be better

This is a pretty messy application so we're going to decline. Please try again at a later date after reviewing other peopls applications to see where you went wrong