people playing: 32, servers online: 11, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Apr 9, 2013   #61
SioxGWolf
Junior Member
 
Green Belt
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3



Application
Real Name:I don't want to tell(Just call me Siox, I"m a secrative person)
Age:Over 13
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT Eastern timezone
Proof Of Fan: SioxGreyWolf
Previous Clans:None
Reasons For Leaving:None
What Can You Bring To This Clan:My insanity, decent combat, and instinct
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer prefered, but occational single
How Did You Hear About The Channel:Your youtube, while surfing the web for the youtube account
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:All the random stuff you do with others, for the lols and the lessons.
SioxGWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2013   #62
Abnoub123
Senior Member
 
5th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,274



If i need to appy for alies here it is
Real Name:Abnou
Age:13
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT -8:00
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)Mrcool1rocks (dont comment plz)
Previous Clans:--------
Reasons For Leaving:I AM NOT JOINING :3
What Can You Bring To This Clan:^
Single Player Or Multiplayer: i like single player :3
How Did You Hear About The Channel:Facebook
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:i know theres only 1 But i want to see more Terraria, So tell me if i am a ally plz :3
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Abnoub123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2013   #63
SpartaCraft
Senior Member
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,374



Originally Posted by Abnoub123 View Post
If i need to appy for alies here it is
Real Name:Abnou
Age:13
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT -8:00
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)Mrcool1rocks (dont comment plz)
Previous Clans:--------
Reasons For Leaving:I AM NOT JOINING :3
What Can You Bring To This Clan:^
Single Player Or Multiplayer: i like single player :3
How Did You Hear About The Channel:Facebook
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:i know theres only 1 But i want to see more Terraria, So tell me if i am a ally plz :3

No you don't need to apply to become an ally, just send Jack a PM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
SpartaCraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2013   #64
Jezzmoz
Senior Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,220



It's very rare that we won't accept someone, unless they've violated the first rule at some point in our video comments there's really not a lot else someone could do screw it up.

A wave of invites will be going out soon.
Jezzmoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2013   #65
zProdijee
Junior Member
 
Green Belt
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4



Real Name: Zach
Age: 18
Timezone: I am currently at GMT -4:00 (Eastern United States)
Proof Of Fan: (attached facebook screenshot, with personal info cut out from sides and top/bottom)
Previous Clans: none
Reasons For Leaving: haven't left any lol
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I have a very large interest in the game, but not a ton of experience. I played over a year ago but lost my old account's password, was brown belt. working my way back up. I learn quickly and if I can receive guidance I feel I can become a strong addition to the clan. I have a decent base of knowledge, too.
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both? I'm not sure what single player refers to, but if it is Uke then yeah both.
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I have been watching the toribash videos and heard about the clan... sparked my interest!
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: I have not watched other videos on the channel other than the toribash vids... not going to lie about that >_>
zProdijee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2013   #66
SpartaCraft
Senior Member
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,374



Originally Posted by zProdijee View Post
Real Name: Zach
Age: 18
Timezone: I am currently at GMT -4:00 (Eastern United States)
Proof Of Fan: (attached facebook screenshot, with personal info cut out from sides and top/bottom)
Previous Clans: none
Reasons For Leaving: haven't left any lol
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I have a very large interest in the game, but not a ton of experience. I played over a year ago but lost my old account's password, was brown belt. working my way back up. I learn quickly and if I can receive guidance I feel I can become a strong addition to the clan. I have a decent base of knowledge, too.
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both? I'm not sure what single player refers to, but if it is Uke then yeah both.
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I have been watching the toribash videos and heard about the clan... sparked my interest!
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: I have not watched other videos on the channel other than the toribash vids... not going to lie about that >_>

That's actually the best application that I've seen so far. Lol
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
SpartaCraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2013   #67
SparChar
Chatterbox
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,682
Clan: Frost



Originally Posted by zProdijee View Post

[SIZE=3]Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both? I'm not sure what single player refers to, but if it is Uke then yeah both.

Who the heck is Uke?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
SparChar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2013   #68
Jezzmoz
Senior Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,220



We now have an official way to become an ally of the clan, please see the original post for details.
Jezzmoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2013   #69
5UP3RNOVA
Junior Member
 
Green Belt
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1



Real Name: Jakob
GMT: U.S East
Poof Of Fan: I am subed email linked to youtube channel thedjprototype
Previos Clans:PureVoid And dragons
Reason of Leaving: i want a stable clan
What You Can Bring To This Clan: i could be a recruiter and a fighter i am skilled in many game types
-----
btw if i get in send invite to 5up3rnova2 no caps
ty
-----
srry
How You Found Out About The Channel: i was subed to your account simply talking videos then you anounced M.O.F.F
SinglePlayer Or MultiPlayer: i like multiplayer although single is Great im just not a Replay maker

Last edited by 5UP3RNOVA; Apr 11, 2013 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
5UP3RNOVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2013   #70
SpartaCraft
Senior Member
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,374



Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Who the heck is Uke?

The blue Tori that you fight in Free Play (Singleplayer).
-----
Originally Posted by 5UP3RNOVA View Post
Real Name: Jakob
GMT: U.S East
Poof Of Fan: I am subed email linked to youtube channel thedjprototype
Previos Clans:PureVoid And dragons
Reason of Leaving: i want a stable clan
What You Can Bring To This Clan: i could be a recruiter and a fighter i am skilled in many game types
-----
btw if i get in send invite to 5up3rnova2 no caps
ty
-----
srry
How You Found Out About The Channel: i was subed to your account simply talking videos then you anounced M.O.F.F
SinglePlayer Or MultiPlayer: i like multiplayer although single is Great im just not a Replay maker

Please state your age or give a reason not to.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.

Last edited by SpartaCraft; Apr 11, 2013 at 03:39 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SpartaCraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:21 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game