mod is on page 13

also I am perfecting the jump atm
Attached Files
Roxane 5.5.rpl (538.1 KB, 6 views)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
yo

when you run don't put your feet to far infront of each other
i feel like it was pretty lazy to grab those walls, they weren't too high and you would have been able to jump up to roughly the same level of them in terms of height and just lower shoulders, that's like one of the simple vaults

the only part i really liked was the run up the slope at 2040, the rest just kind of felt like u were moving along it like with no effort

i feel like u could make better stuff but ur not putting in enough effort but idk

here's an example of the vault thing i was talking about (sorry for the twitches and bad run i literally did it in 1 take
Attached Files
vault exampleewwrwa.rpl (244.5 KB, 9 views)
baha
you got the tecnique but you move too slow. try to work on your speed and your pk replays are gonna be awesome.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post
yo

when you run don't put your feet to far infront of each other
i feel like it was pretty lazy to grab those walls, they weren't too high and you would have been able to jump up to roughly the same level of them in terms of height and just lower shoulders, that's like one of the simple vaults

the only part i really liked was the run up the slope at 2040, the rest just kind of felt like u were moving along it like with no effort

i feel like u could make better stuff but ur not putting in enough effort but idk

here's an example of the vault thing i was talking about (sorry for the twitches and bad run i literally did it in 1 take

Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
you got the tecnique but you move too slow. try to work on your speed and your pk replays are gonna be awesome.

ok thanks another wip will be coming shortly
Chab>What a dead game
could fix but there

wip mod is on page 13
Attached Files
Roxane 7.rpl (888.9 KB, 7 views)
Chab>What a dead game