ES Recruitment Drive
^Always a nice source for awesome things^

I got my name from a cover of a science magazine. Didnt even read the article. I was just tired of my last username and all the bad jokes people I knew would say about it.
mine is from, well, bob ross, a dude that paints "happy trees" and is rly funny searc bob ross on youtube and 101.... wellll i needed some numbers lol
Many people think my name is Sergeant Corn, but really, it's Sergeant Popcorn, it just didn't fit...

One of my many nicknames is "Sarge" because I used to always wear a camo hat and because I'm always strict and blunt with people. And I like popcorn. Thus Sergeant Popcorn was born.
[CBK]
my dog jumped up and types it, and this german sex position type name appeared,
this was back in the 2.4 days so i kept it
i well i like the name xavier. this one time me and a friend got into an argument on how its spellt. i of course being the wrong one spelling it xzavior. after that it just kind of stuck. and the numbers are their because i like religious conversations and puting 666 in my name is an easy way to start them.
i really wanted an energy drink.. monster engergy drink. hehe. monster3 because i think some1 used monster1 and monster2 and just monster.
I got my name from well i first made this name for Halo:Combat Evolved Thus fighter13 was born!