Ranking
lol i wuda thought yours was just more self explanitory. name=figher+random numbers. toribash=fighting game. lol
I got my name from an email i made for 8th grade history narsasamaru which is a mix between naruto sasuke and orochimaru from the anime naruto it translates to a whrilpool of fighting snakes and since then ive been using narsasamaru for everything until toribash which i had to shorten to narsasa which would mean a fighting whirl pool its a mix between naruto and sasuke (and not that nasty ass yaoi shit)
Check out my avatar shop 50 tc per.
Well of course i chose my name for a good purpose
cmon Mcburger what can get better then that
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Slycooper is a cool game imo, that really about it.

I had an old account named Corbin, my first name, and Slycooper as my backup account. Then DarkJak hacked me and nobody gave a shit, so I use this now.

Pardon?
I believe you are mistaken. Care to elaborate on this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Gov_Cheese View Post
Most people see my name and say Governor Cheese, when really, it's Government Cheese. I go by both now just because I was tired of everyone getting it wrong. It suits me both ways. The way I got it: I was playing an RPG called tibia and needed a character name. My animal science teacher had just gone over government cheese and how we keep the price of milk the way it is by exporting the surplus of cheese to other countries for free. It helps them and it helps us. I thought that would be a cool name. It's catchy. And It ain't eazay bein' cheezay. Another reason. I come up with cheesey jokes. Ridiculous.

Who the hell is Governor Cheese? Honestly the only possibility I have ever seen from your name is the terrible Government Cheese that they give to poorer folks (such as mwa)

In the last thread like this I posted some BS about my name coming from a series of poems by Peter Soams, In reality I wrote those poems when I was younger, Peter Soams was a pen name (P.S. for bitchin initials) and Deady was an adjective I made up, like smelly or funny, but deady. It was never meant to be Deadly, which most people think. It is my name in every video game I play.

EDIT: also,
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Pardon?
I believe you are mistaken. Care to elaborate on this?

lol, haxor!1!
Organisation of Awesome: Member.