Toribash
God: [commenting on how he briefly gave Bruce two extra fingers] I did the same thing to Gandhi. He didn't eat for three weeks.
Bruce: Holy sh... cow.
B-E-A-utiful.
   Bruce: Whoa! Hold the phone! I like this one. Our weekend at the lake.
    Grace: How'd you get that? That's supposed to be in our private stash.
    Bruce: You look perky, hon. It must've been cold.
    Grace: All right, fine! Do with it what you will, I don't care!
    Bruce: I will do with it what I will. You know, I might even send this into Playboy! I hear their layouts are pretty tasteful!

All from Bruce Almighty

SPARTANS, What is your profession?
 THIS IS SPARTA!
 Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!
From movie 300
Last edited by AKP; Jul 28, 2009 at 03:05 PM.
KONY 2012
"Go ahead, make my day."

"I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' But to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Both from... if you don't know where they're from, just go shoot yourself, you don't deserve to live =/
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
More Bruce Almighty (I copied this from a site, but it's a sick part of the movie, I love it)

First off, let me just add another congratulations to Evan Backstabber - pardon me, Bastard. Baxter, rather. It is good to see what someone with real talent can do when great opportunities are given to them instead of me. Anyway, I'm here with Katherine Hepburn's mom. Tell me, why did you toss the "blue heart of the ocean" jewel over the railing of Titanic? Did you feel bad at all letting Leo DiCaprio drown, while you were safe floating on the big door? Could you have taken turns, or were you just too afraid to freeze your big fat ass off?
lol
As long as people are still having premarital sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!-Austin Powers
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
"What is this... A CENTER FOR ANTS!!! It has to be atleast... 3 TIMES BIGGER THAN THIS!!!!"
Is that what a real man is supposed to look like? 
[chuckles]
the chuckle is mindblowing
Worker bees can leave. Even drones can fly away. The Queen is their slave.
Narrator: You're fucking Marla, Tyler.
Tyler Durden: Uh, technically, you're fucking Marla, but it's all the same to her.
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...
Movie Fight Club
KONY 2012
GARBAGE DAAAAY

Will never forget that one.

from the horrible 1980s movie "Silent Night Deadly Night 2"
Oh I know soooo many, just shit that all of them are german and translating them would ruin the joke prolly (cause its not exactly the original version).