Ranking
Original Post
Halp. Volume control problem D:
I think this goes here, but i've got a problem with my volume control icon and my internet icon in the notification area OF MY TASKBAR. tHEY DON'T SHOW UP, AND IN START MENU PROPERTIES, I'M UNABLE TO TICK THE BOXES TO MAKE THEM SHOW. tHIS has happened once before, and i can't remember how i fixed it. please help me. Also, sorry, i hit caps lock half way through and didn't notice.

Pic:
Last edited by iamrubbish; Aug 11, 2009 at 07:29 PM.
well vista sucks
if u change to xp i guess that wont happen

didnt help rigth?
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten
No one gives a fuck! Help him!
Anyway, What about that lil'
bronze' colored piece next to
the green swirly turd........?
do you have speakers anyway?
if so (i assume you do) fiddle around with stuff and that should fix it.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Go on the start menu, control panel, sound, and make sure the speakers are activated. If they're not, click on the picture of the speakers and select the "general" tab. At the bottom select the speakers as activated. Hoped this helped .
Quit, probably.
Nah, it's activated. Btw, my speakers are in my screen, if that makes a difference. But i've googled it and it says that this happens from time to time with a lot of people. Damn vista.
ow'd you get your desk top like that?I somehow changed mine and cant figure out how to get that back
What's another word for Thesaurus?
If you mean all the icons into little sections, then i downloaded a beta version of Fences by stardock.
This happened to me, but I fixed it. Right click the taskbar, go to Properties > Notification Area > Customize.