Toribash
Original Post
Bleh, Help! Love problems!
Okay, So this girl that I like came to my party, and
one of my friends though it would be cool if he sent
a 'Have sex with me' SMS to her from my fucking
phone. And now she thinks im weird. I tried to apo-
logize and all that other shit, But NOTHING works!
Could someone please advise me on what to do...

Should I like... Give her roses or something?

Please help me toribash...

Dear, diary. Today I went to the community of a video game for help.
Save me, Christ.
Do you know who it was that sent the message from your phone? Maybe you could get them to fess up to it.
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Do you know who it was that sent the message from your phone? Maybe you could get them to fess up to it.

Nah, He fucking flew away.

But I did ehm... Help his dentist with that front tooth extraction...
And that wrist...

Anyway, Help!
Nah forget it, you can explain that it was your friend but she'll think negative of you and your friends regardless. You already lost. Forget her and try with another. There's so many out there, you don't need to focus on just one girl yo.

: D
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
Nah forget it, you can explain that it was your friend but she'll think negative of you and your friends regardless. You already lost. Forget her and try with another. There's so many out there, you don't need to focus on just one girl yo.

: D

But she's just so fucking hot....

D:

I'd show you a picture... But I think I'd get anally raped by the police and her dad...
Yeah right. Because they will find out. PM me yo, and I'll tell you if she's hot or not. Also IRC! :D

I'M ONLY JOKING OF COURSE.

But really dude, relax. The last thing you want is that she thinks that you're pathetic and desperate. Just chill, and maybe contact her in a few weeks.
♠NO♠
Okay...

Gonna PM tomorrow ;).

Also, IRC tomorrow!

>:_)

EDIT: OH FUCK, I AM CRAZY! Cept... Her name is Nina, Not Tina... Psshht.
Last edited by raydark101; Aug 7, 2009 at 10:51 PM.
Not even a dead-on explanation did anything? IMO, She's just doing that thing women do when they just choose not to believe you in order to retain their foul mood.

Wait her out, maybe she'll come around. It's not like she'll hold a grudge for years and years or something.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ha. it's funny because it all depends on how you are looked at by everyone else.

Like, for instance, if that happened to me, to any girl, they would just laugh it off. They know I am not the kind of person to just barge in and say shit like that.

But I'm not saying you are that kind of person. I think maybe you just need to chill out, not just with this girl, but with every girl. Just be an all round gentlemen.

Then they will eventually froth over you.

With this case, I think you may have to just talk to her face to face, don't keep sending "lolsry, waznt mi" messages. Confront her and be like, "That was my friend, sorry if I sounded like a cunt etc"

Then after she gets over that minor thing, you can start courting her like crazy again.
Ok bye.
lol