Ranking
Original Post
Threat's...
Ok I was making a recurting room for my clan toxic..Well a Inq membr named yuri cam in saying that a guy name tripstone owned it..now he saying that He will ban me and tehre is nothing a A-team can do about it..I want this sorted out...

IT will be happing in /jo toxicTR
Welcome, DestinyPower.
You last visited: Nov 19, 2016 at 10:58 PM
Toxic was an old clan, way before your time, like in 07, and Tripstone was the leader of it, Tripstone now owns eVo, which is sometimes considered as toxic, only with a different name, you just look stupid with a toxic tag.
Well.

Tripstone actually renamed Toxic to evo.

So evo is actually the existing toxic.

So this kid needs to change his clan name.
You should probably change your clan name. Toxic was a well-known clan, and even though it was renamed, people could mistake you or your members for belonging in it. Considering what I read in your DSC topic, you could just as easily rename it to something like Acid, Radioactive, Nuclear, etc.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
this guy insulted all members in his server
you should probably move this to hall of shame
Tripstone and I didn't come saying we could ban him or have someone ban him. Also I said that toxic was a old clan in a nice way then he started flaming and muti accounting.
Last edited by Yusi; Aug 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM.
Shunned but never defeated, Striving to do what is right,
Eh you guys got your facts kinda wrong about Toxic. Back in the days when Toxic was around, Tripstone passed leadership to DarkEnergy, who then passed it to me. Clan thrived for a long time but eventually the time came where we needed to kill it. The original Toxic is gone, eVo is Tripstone's way of getting Toxic back. There was no renaming, it's gone.

Go ahead and make your clan, Toxic is a name not being used by any other clan. The name Toxic is up for grabs.
Back in my day...
You're all wrong. I don't know how, but I'm sure you're all wrong.
Tre!
So...I can keep toxic?

PoD isn't getting no where as toxic was.
Welcome, DestinyPower.
You last visited: Nov 19, 2016 at 10:58 PM
It's safe to take the name. If those guys you mentioned have a problem with it, direct them to this thread, so they can discuss it with these people.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]