Ranking
I don't celebrate it.

A few devs, my girlfriend, and I went to an airsoft skirmish today, it was fucking amazing and I now have a new hobby
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I don't celebrate it.

A few devs, my girlfriend, and I went to an airsoft skirmish today, it was fucking amazing and I now have a new hobby

Yeah, dude.

Airsoft is ridiculously fun, gets your adrenaline pumping and the bullets don't hurt too much. Although airsoft does get boring real fast and you run into a ton of cheaters, it is fun. I recommend paintballing if you ever feel like you want to take it up a notch or two. The bullets hurt a lot more, and because of that, you get fewer cheaters.

I also recommend outdoor rather than indoor, it's just personal preference but I always love being outside because the area is larger.
Last edited by tictacky2; Dec 18, 2016 at 09:16 PM.
I was out doors, in the woods/bushed area, there was APCs and Downed Aircraft.
I've done paint balling before, but honestly I don't like it as much, lol. Maybe because it was 40c with thick overalls on. :o

And yeah, being hit by a BB is not the worst thing, although there where some really nice guns there, and man, getting shot in the face by a sniper hurts, only for a while though.

There was some really great game modes, with bombs to be defused/defended, hostage missions, and one that I really like where there are two teams, one with 5 members that get full auto and unlimited respawns, and then the rest of the 40+ players use single shot, and then when they get shot they join the other team.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I was out doors, in the woods/bushed area, there was APCs and Downed Aircraft.
I've done paint balling before, but honestly I don't like it as much, lol. Maybe because it was 40c with thick overalls on. :o

And yeah, being hit by a BB is not the worst thing, although there where some really nice guns there, and man, getting shot in the face by a sniper hurts, only for a while though.

There was some really great game modes, with bombs to be defused/defended, hostage missions, and one that I really like where there are two teams, one with 5 members that get full auto and unlimited respawns, and then the rest of the 40+ players use single shot, and then when they get shot they join the other team.

Sounds like you went to really nice place then. The one I went to did not have half the things you mentioned. :o

Maybe I should try and find a different place, do you mind telling me where you went?
Land Warrior, if you're ever in Scotland you should go. Also, there was a guy with a hand held grenade launcher, god that thing was loud!