Toribash
Its fine as long as you eventually reply. I'm not sure what it means but for a guess, I would say it meant how people lose their innocents as life goes on or so called Sins are what make people. Don't get me wrong I'm just guessing.
Eye for an eye, Tooth for a tooth, Evil for Evil.
That's close enough, its pretty much that nobody is perfect and can't always do the right things in life
I like it now that I know the gist of it. The only thing is how to get the general meaning out of it which is hard for me because I really am ignorant when it comes to figuring out meanings. Maybe I don't have any say in the matter then lol.
I thought of it as the long alley is life and the scars are from the experiences of it, but the white cat is usually revered as angelic or lucky, so if it has scars then it isn't exactly perfect and no matter how much you try everyone gets hurt at least once. So that's how i thought of it, but didn't want to say it that way and you could come up with your own meaning that's what poems are about in a sense, to find your own meaning.
All I can do is smile at what you just said man. T-T
Lol me neither. Im a bit of an idiot so
I think I'm ready to come back, even better than before, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?