Toribash
Original Post
[tex] Cyberpunk devil texture

Made in photoshop
about 2 hours in so far, going to be another 1 hour before completed.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jun 5, 2016 at 12:01 AM.
I think there's a seam at the back of the head
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I think there's a seam at the back of the head

Thats just the preview doing that.

Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
its flat but its a great head

how is it flat?
just super cool and interesting to look at, nice job

it being a little flat was something that struck me too. i can't quite put my finger exactly on it, but it could be some combination of the outlines and lighter shading in some of the areas? some areas pop a little bit less than others, but I don't really think it takes away from the head at all

except maybe in the coils in the back, those bother me a bit.

really though, I like this one a lot. it's really creative and diverse. if it resonates with you and you get the opportunity, maybe you'll consider making the gums a little more fleshy? I feel like that'd augment the feel that's already going on down there, but not sure if it's what you're going for
me likes. Looks good. polish it. Maybe more shine here and there and it's a wrap imo
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
for cyberpunk.. I think a little more lighting in the eyes is needed

and for Ziggs, I think some more detail in his hat/helmet
What do you use in Photoshop to make these textures? Would be great if I could be taught. Cyberpunk looks good but circles aren't really my thing. It doesn't look bad though, colors are good, adding rust to it would make it look great. May I please be taught how to make these textures? I'm trying to learn heh.
Nice
Originally Posted by Carnivorax View Post
What do you use in Photoshop to make these textures? Would be great if I could be taught. Cyberpunk looks good but circles aren't really my thing. It doesn't look bad though, colors are good, adding rust to it would make it look great. May I please be taught how to make these textures? I'm trying to learn heh.

Watching his streams help

Loving the ziggs head so far, keep it up
ya yeet. Cherophobe#2048