Toribash
OKAY, so I have a list of the features I plan to implement. I'm working on it now, and hopefully, I can get an alpha out tonight with less features.

------------
Features
------------
Auto-opping from a txt file (which can be added to dynamically at any time in-game)
Auto-speccing
Auto-kicking (For those you want to ban)
Logging of the following, to be combined into a single .html file or multiple
-User chat
-Matches (Joint movements, wins, losses)
-Admin actions
Dynamic ranking system. It will collect all wins and losses and assign a rank depending on the ratio.
(A bit further along, after I integrate everything else) Betting system, based on the win/loss ratio
Curse filter
Auto double client kicking
Auto spam kicking
Warning systems. (2 warning kicks, 3rd is an addition to the auto-kick system)

This list is as much to remind me what I still need as it is to tell you all what'll it have. Any suggestions, feel free to post them.

ALSO: I scrapped the whole sexy graphics in exchange for the default win32 graphics. It's processing enough info, doesn't need to worry about sexy-ness.
ALSO ALSO: There will be two versions. The demo version, which will be free and include the same shit as Blam's, maybe minus a few features so that he can still make moneys. And the full version which will be 10k.
Last edited by Juntalis; Aug 6, 2008 at 12:30 PM.
Hmm.. Could you take the botscript and add features to that, say.. some simple !commands ?
string str_name;
int time_online;

#initialize()
{
	str_name = bot.name;
	time_online = bot.uptime.minutes;
	bot.SAY ("Hello, all. As "..str_name..", I've been up for "..time_online.." minutes.");
}
I'm thinking something like that for scripting.
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
string str_name;
int time_online;

#initialize()
{
	str_name = bot.name;
	time_online = bot.uptime.minutes;
	bot.SAY ("Hello, all. As "..str_name..", I've been up for "..time_online.." minutes.");
}
I'm thinking something like that for scripting.

The code looks like something familiar to me.. :P Hmmmm.. VB6
<-- still studying it..
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
Auto double client kicking

If I get this my bot like device won't work! D=

Oh well, there is a version that works for just the user anyway.
[CBK]
make it for mac too, please?
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.