ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Christmas giveaway event!
Hello everyone, DashelClaus has decided to give away some TC to kind people!

In these dates the spirit of Christmas fills with all this great emotions of sharing and giving to people who are rather positive towards other people and genuinely help without asking for anything in return.
I am giving a certain amount of ToriCredits to two kind members of this community who truly deserve it and earned it by helping everyone else over this year.

How is this possible, how can I be chosen to receive TC?
In a very simple way! You will have 4 days to make an explanatory post with proof of your kind actions, you may link me to any tutorial you've made over this year and anything you might find fitting. Note that you will have the chance to start creating tutorials in these 4 days if you have none already created.

How can I apply to be chosen?
Easy just fill this format;

• Why do you think you should be chosen?
  • Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? If so add why and how;
  • How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time?
  • Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting);

The amount of TC given will be a mystery until 25th, anyone who has been banned in this year will not have the chance to participate. All of your questions will be answered in this thread, the giveaway will take action on December 25th.

Good luck, merry Christmas and a happy new year!
  • Why do you think you should be chosen? I dont really Ill get choosen becuz Im unlucky but maybe luck will appear this time.
  • Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? Yes,for asking how can I download ps3 games on ps3 lol.
  • How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time? Im poor and unlucky and I ever win on events or tourneys so through my inventory runs like 0 to 1k.
  • Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting);Umm...dunno.
Originally Posted by futurekid007 View Post
  • Why do you think you should be chosen? I dont really Ill get choosen becuz Im unlucky but maybe luck will appear this time.
  • Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? Yes,for asking how can I download ps3 games on ps3 lol.
  • How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time? Im poor and unlucky and I ever win on events or tourneys so through my inventory runs like 0 to 1k.
  • Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting);Umm...dunno.

Um. the event is already over. Maybe someone should close the thread so no new posters take the time to fill out the form?
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

I think I should be in because I am a kind person

I got a warning because I was new to the game and I got into 2 clans with my alt and my main

Most of the time I have about 500-600 to the highest of to I ever had was 5000 tc

I don't have a link but u can ask nikatoor and kkklerer that I give them most of my tc and if I have anything extra like radioactive force or something I give it to them to sell or keep the only thing that I don't let them sell is my textures
-----
PS those were answers to the questions
Last edited by bossboy020; Dec 15, 2015 at 06:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Read the post above you.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.