Toribash
Original Post
Recruiting New Bloggers
So the staff currently has 3 extremely inactive bloggers, including but not limited to myself, and one who generally does all the heavy lifting, that being Solax. That is simply not enough.

Hey sid, how many people are the bloggers looking for?

What I want is a team of about 10 bloggers, all writing about the small stuff in the community, such as new offical clans, recent events, important people quitting, and the likes. So if you are interested in being a blogger, send me Solax a PM with a blog post.

How do I apply?

You should send me Solax a PM with a little bio about you including your GMT and whatever else you think the bloggers care about, besides an article that will be published if you get accepted.

What is the deadline?

We'll be accepting members as they apply, as far as I care this thread can be up forever.

Any questions or concearns should be directed to this thread. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES POST IN THIS THREAD TO SAY THAT YOU APPLIED OR WISHING GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU GET INFRACTED.

GODSPEED, GENTLEMEN

ALSO, IF ONE OF YOU PEOPLE SEND ME SOLAX AN APP WITHOUT A FUCKING BLOG POST AGAIN I WILL REJECT IT INSTANTLY
Last edited by sid; Apr 30, 2013 at 05:29 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
They write articles for the blog. Latest news, and other stuff.
That will come up in the future.
One more question:

What kind of moderation power does the blogger have? Unlike smods and admins?
None. You get an account in the blogging section of the website but that's about it
sid you sent me a PM like "ok just a minute" and then never anything else? :I

(reply very on-topic)
that's a blogger's minute ;o
How many bloggers are you recruiting? I mean, how many will you be accepting, probably. Just wondering, as two have already been accepted, If I have a chance.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Hey sid, how many people are the bloggers looking for?

What I want is a team of about 10 bloggers, all writing about the small stuff in the community, such as new offical clans, recent events, important people quitting, and the likes. So if you are interested in being a blogger, send me a PM with a blog post.

Well, we have a team of about 4 or 5 active ones now so...
4-5 more. Apply anyway.