ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM]The uh... Event... Event?

The uh... Event event?(kek)

Yo, ever wanted to host event on your own but you didn't know how or struggled to fund prizes? Well then, this event is your big chance to *cough* do our job.. *cough* i mean, finally host the event you planned for so long.

Objectives

Thing is simple, present us your idea in a clear and organised manner, to help you with that we wrote tutorial, make sure to use it. Use your own art where possible, we will provide art if you cannot. Art you may need includes a banner for the event (800x150 pixels) and a header of the same size.

Rules

1. Global rules apply, no offensive content.
2. PM one event to ME, if you have few ideas, pick the one you like the most.

Prizes

Winner(s) gets the chance to host his event the following month, all prizes will be covered by GM team.

Deadline

26/11/2015 - at 21:00 GMT 0

(3 weeks from this post)

Last edited by SmallBowl; Nov 5, 2015 at 11:27 PM.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by desu View Post
Can we use an idea we have previously discussed with the GM's?

I had an idea a few months ago for an event and the GM's told me the decision was pending iirc

Feel free, if it is PMed to me it will be taken into consideration

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Can I fill out all the information for the even, but leave the prizes blank for you to fill in Smallboobs? You know since you have a better feel for the prize budget than me.

that is absolutely fine

Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
Hi, should i send the event as a post here? or pm u?

PM me
Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
Can we post prototype of event page ?

you can PM me a draft yes, but label it as one please o7

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
I believe not.

Also, Smallbowl, "all prizes will be covered by the GM team" ?

yeah, you dont need to provide a banner or prizes

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Is it allowed to send WIP's of the event?
I just realised it is kind of the same thing Gruszex said, but SmallBowl can you confirm this?

read my response to Gruszex :P
Can we like ask for a spot to be held for us? Because I am currently making a mod for my event suggestion
I don't know why this is here but look at my threads! (I have a replay thread with no replays)
There arent a limited number of spots, if you send me it before the deadline it will be considered
Thankyou btw here is my mod for my event idea
Attached Files
HungerGames.tbm (4.8 KB, 13 views)
I don't know why this is here but look at my threads! (I have a replay thread with no replays)
Some decent events coming in

i need to stress, USE THE TUTORIAL

and events should be pmed, not posted here
Would there be anything that you couldn't use as a prize that is attainable in Toribash? Obviously I don't mean USD, I know real $$$ is probably out of the question, but uh.. I'm intentionally being vague so my idea doesn't get stolen. :T Is there anything I CAN'T put as a prize?
There will be some items that are just too valuable / exclusive etc, such as legend items

if you are hesitant to post here, dont worry about pming me - just do it
I like this event its pretty cool
Can we participate if it is based on competition over judging?

Can we post our events here to get feedback from the others here?

Also I PM'd mine and I put a lot of effort into it. I've actually been sitting on it for quite a while and what better time than now I guess.

And lastly, how will we be notified if we've won? I'm sorry I know that's like the pushiest post ever and it gets posted everywhere someone sends entries in but I was just curious :3
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |