Ranking
Original Post
[GM] Ankle Bracelets

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this rally of support for our brother and all-round-great-guy-community-man Solax. Solax has recently been on the sour end of discrimination from a fellow staff member and we must not let this stand. We must rally together to protect Solax and support his decisions in life. I am ofcourse talking about the fact Solax wears an ankle bracelet he got in Bankok or some shit. A man should not be judged by the location of his jewelry! #FuckKitfox #FreeTheManklet

How it all began...

In order to combat this atrocity we have another design competition for you, with 2 parts, and 2 separate prizes to be won.
You must first design an ankle bracelet that our lovely Item forgers can make a reality. The design must be relatively simple and eye catching.
The 2nd portion is to come up with a slogan for our movement, whether that be a simple hashtag, or full blown placard phrase. You may submit no more than 2 entries for each. We will be choosing 1 winner for the bracelets whose design will be realised, and 2 winners for the slogan, both 1st and 2nd place will have their slogan in the item description.
The winners will be decided by our lovely Solax.

The designs can be in any format, a sketch on some paper, a sketch on a tori, anything. Just convey your idea as clearly as you can in the most appealing way possible.

For the design category:

1st. Your design will be made into the item + A copy of the anklet item (obviously) + + 15k + 5st

2nd. A copy of the anklet item (obviously) + + 7k + 3st

For the slogan category:

1st. 3st + 7k + your slogan will be in the item description!

2nd. 1st + 5k + your slogan will be in the item description!

1st December

We thank you for your support, on behalf of Solax, myself, and the Gamemasters, ANKLE BRACELET WEARERS ARE PEOPLE TOO.

Last edited by Erth; Nov 18, 2015 at 09:51 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Would've thought the video had made it pretty clear, ofcourse this is a silly event

it's not supposed to be in any way serious rofl

wat
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
But you know how these things work, people start picking sides.
How limited is the design? Can they be somewhat well detailed?
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
But you know how these things work, people start picking sides.
How limited is the design? Can they be somewhat well detailed?

as detailed or as simple as you like

if it's crazy detailed then we'll make it as accurate to the design as possible but there are limitations obviously
She/They

Im participating in this event most definitely because its fabulous!!
But where do i post the image and slogan?
Is it on this thread or sent it to whom?
Straight Outta Chipotle
#Anklecessorize
#AnkleOrnaments
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Taco View Post
Im participating in this event most definitely because its fabulous!!
But where do i post the image and slogan?
Is it on this thread or sent it to whom?

Can post it on this thread, if it's a huge image stick it in a spoiler
She/They

#JusticeForSolax
My entry:

Many people enjoy wearing jewelry. Wearing an ankle bracelet is no exception.
Last edited by iShnk; Nov 18, 2015 at 10:57 PM.