Toribash
Hey Nightmare, would u possibly make me a avatar, if so i would like:
a bunch of doors opening (realistic looking sort of doors) and then it comes to one that has Evac on it and it stops and repeats

im willing to pay 2-4k for it

jesus..... Evac 2-4k rly? try 200-400k
Nightmare = VERY VERY GOOD but lazy
So you pay Nightmare to not be lazy = high price
Settled
Last edited by Sachi; Dec 18, 2008 at 06:07 AM.
Hi it's Praeter
i'll pay you to make me a new 1337 full texture set. i want it to be like an evil knight, i want it to be demon and supernova, mainly demon. I want it to be a FULL texture set. The head should have a similar theme to Galrath's which is so 1337. The other textures should be very detailed and unique, i like tribal designs too, so you could add some on the set too and can you also write NinjaAiPoM pwns on my feet and 'Kissm' on the front of my left hand and 'yass' on the other hand, so it says kissmyass.

Thanks,
NinjaAiPoM

PS: I used to be a regular buyer so how much do you want for this?
Last edited by NinjaAiPoM; Dec 18, 2008 at 12:20 PM.
Originally Posted by NinjaAiPoM View Post
i'll pay you to make me a new 1337 full texture set. i want it to be like an evil knight, i want it to be demon and supernova, mainly demon. I want it to be a FULL texture set. The head should have a similar theme to Galrath's which is so 1337. The other textures should be very detailed and unique, i like tribal designs too, so you could add some on the set too and can you also write NinjaAiPoM pwns on my feet and 'Kissm' on the front of my left hand and 'yass' on the other hand, so it says kissmyass.

Thanks,
NinjaAiPoM

PS: I used to be a regular buyer so how much do you want for this?

nah sorry ... to lazy for full sets atm.

Originally Posted by Dropper View Post
You've sent 10000 toricredits to Nightmare

THX.
I sent the head in 2 different styles ;)

and once aggain:
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
GUYS you got 2 possibilitys:

1st.
Buy one of the heads/sets IN STORAGE.

2nd.

PM me a request over 200k (though I won't do it, 300k maybe).

When some people see requests in shops they tend to request somethign theirselves, not informing abbout the prices bevore. This quote is just a precaution to prevent this.

Last edited by Nightmare; Dec 18, 2008 at 02:49 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Yours stuff is sick. Could you take a look at my request thread?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!