Ranking
I wish people understood how black holes work.

A black hole made from an atom weighs as much as an atom. Therefore, it is exactly like an atom, except it doesn't take up nearly as much space.

It has no gravitational anomalies worth mentioning. Black holes are NOT vacuum cleaners. They're just extremely heavy and extremely small chunks of matter that fly around.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post

A black hole made from an atom weighs as much as an atom. Therefore, it is exactly like an atom, except it doesn't take up nearly as much space.

It has no gravitational anomalies worth mentioning. Black holes are NOT vacuum cleaners. They're just extremely heavy and extremely small chunks of matter that fly around.

Or...Big black circles r.r...

Who's deleting the other damn post...
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post

confusing words are confusing...anyway your trying to tell us this is false?
Lol.

This forum is quite slow.

I heard about this on Facepunch 4 months ago.
STOP USING MODS WHEN MAKING REPLAYS (except sambo)
Check out my threads here.
I think they should do the experiment, if it destroys the world .. who cares (no one will care cos they're dead). If they dont go ahead with it, they will never know what might happen, it could lead to major advances in the understanding of our universe.
So all in all its for the greater good.
:D
The world ends 2012. LOLRLY?

Discuss nao.

Blam no! I cant play toribash if i'm dead!
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
I think they should do the experiment, if it destroys the world .. who cares (no one will care cos they're dead). If they dont go ahead with it, they will never know what might happen, it could lead to major advances in the understanding of our universe.
So all in all its for the greater good.

good point, and i dont think it will kill us :P