Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] My head style
Okay, i think i have finally found my style. My style usually reflects the mood i am in at that exact moment.
If i am happy, i will make something colorful, and bright, if i am sad i will make something dark and shaddy.
If i am mad i will make something evil and mean, etc. But mainly my style consist of texturing and shading it to make it realistic.

I use GIMPpressionist, and the air brush with custom settings to make most of my heads, for the more sharper and harder parts to draw, i use the paths tool.
I also use some photoshop brushes i dled, but rarely. Anyways, this is the result of 2 hours of work.

I named him eddy. as in the mascot from iron maiden
Last edited by Monobi; Mar 17, 2010 at 02:13 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Its a good head don't get me wrong, I love it.
Its just that the hair over the eyes really puts me off.
Yeah, i am not much on hair either, but i wanted it to look like a old corpse that raised from the grave, and i didn't want it to look too monster, i wanted to keep some human look in it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
I love the work on the hair, specially at the back. The skin is detailed and it really gives him that undead look. I don't really like the design of the nose or the mouth but, I guess here is where your style jumps in ;). The eyes could use a bit of detail I think but overall nice head.

Protip : if you were aiming at Iron Maiden's Eddy, he's bald and has two nose holes iirc