Ranking
Original Post
(Funk) Funky Recruitment

So you come here to apply to the magnificent clan Funky town

App Format V1

App Format V2

Last edited by duck; Jun 23, 2014 at 10:00 PM.
h
My clan application
Hello my name is Brandon. I am 12 and I am a honors student I live in Califournia so my time zone would be Pacific Time Zone. This is my third acount now (First there was SickGamer23 then SickGamer1 but I don't realy use any of those acounts any more). I would love to join your clan because it seems everyone in your clan is pretty good and fairly interesting. In my past i have been in 1 other clan (Lua aka Hyprim). I make youtube videos, but I'm not the best editor though(Here is a link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8r...JxalhgTlzVy3xw). My favorite mods are greykido and I like sparring. I am pretty good at sparring, but i don't know how to parkour. I have spent most of my time in Toribash trying to get better and so far I am great at Greykido and average at Akido and Mushu. I am not the best at SinglePlayer. I am a Brown Belt and my Qi is 637. I play Toribash atlest for 3 hours almost every day. My channel has a couple of my replays that I made when I was bored. The replays down below are the replays that I didn't fell like uploading. I hope you put my application under consideration =D
Attached Files
Heli.rpl (44.5 KB, 2 views)
Boom.rpl (57.6 KB, 2 views)
Yay.rpl (778.8 KB, 2 views)
Yup.rpl (57.3 KB, 2 views)
w.rpl (757.6 KB, 2 views)
Boooooop.rpl (487.2 KB, 2 views)
Spar.rpl (551.3 KB, 2 views)
Okay, lets break this down

Grammar- Your grammar is a bit of, but I was at the same level when I was 12, so I can excuse that.
I like that you make videos. So far they arent really anything good, but if you keep it up, get some inspiration and learn from other you can go far.
Your replays arent really that good, but we dont really care about skill.
Overall, you seem like a nice guy. I will give you a yes. You will have to wait for Note tho.
h
If you can keep your post count rising you can stay, gotta be active dood.
anyway invited
goodbye cruel world
oh and i forgot to say i live stream on twitch atlest once a week
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.