Toribash
Original Post
[Climb]Official Recruitment Thread
Wip....

Join Are #IRC

STORY
the warriors were falling down over and over,some stay down, other get back up,others go to the easy way , others go to the hard way , each one has his own style to climb to the top , we go down but never give up we fight back , we lose! , we win! ,we get back to our feet, we.... are climbers,
we all climb to our goals to our most wanted achivements to our dreams , the climbing isnt a game climbing is a way of life thats why we are here!

Leader

Co Leader

Warriors

Rockies

Bank

Rules

Goals

Win 5 clan wars[]
Win 10 clan wars[]
Win 15 clan wars[]
Win 20 clan wars[]
Hold an Climb Betting server[]
Hold an Climb tourney[]
Get 10k in clan bank[]
Get 30k in clan bank[]
Get 50k in clan bank[]
Get 100k in clan bank[]
Get 400k in clan bank[]
Be an active clan for 1 month[]
Be an active clan for 2 months[]
Be an active clan for 6 months[]
be an active clan for 1 year[]
be an active clan for 2 years[]
Get a Clan Video[]
Become Official[]

Allies

Clan Allies

Single Allies

WARS

Win History

BANK/Donations

BANK

[/CENTER]

The Thread Must have Replays and its must be Free Forum app
we are looking for people that:
1-Forum/in-game active
2-Tested By us
3- 3 Replays of your own Choice
4- mention (GMT+Belt+Alts+Skills+Best mods+Age+pervious clans)
5-why you want to join us
6-What we can offer you
7-What you can offer us

Each New Member will be Tested for 24 hours as a trail.
Last edited by detailed; Jul 8, 2014 at 01:43 PM.
(Climb) Application
Heyo, iKill here, Today I am makin an app to (Climb), I already knew abou you guys, and thought you were cool. Then, I saw the recruitment server and thought, "Hey why not join, I like 'em". Well, anyway let's get on with the app.

First of all, I Will have no problem being a 10/10 forum and in-game active.
Second, I did pretty well fighting in the recruitment server and did pretty well, if I do say so myself. Yeah. I did well, because I am really a 10th Dan, but my account, Landmine10 was banned for trolling after I was criticized to the point where I just couldn't take it, so I retaliated the only way I knew how, I trolled. I am not taking pride in it, the opposite really, but I just thought that you should know just in case someone asks.

Thirdly, is my age, 14, and my GMT is -5:00. I prefer most aikido mods & variations though I can do mushu and wushu mods and variations also. I can do art, just look at dddcrazy12, I did his head, he will tell you so, he is also my friend IRL.

I have already told you that you guys are pretty cool, but I can really help in wars if you decide to do any and I can give tips on certain mods, such as the ones listed above. That's about it, thanks for reading.

|< 1 L L 3 R 0UT
Accepted from me nice application hope you have fun in the clan
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
nice app killer i saw your fights in-game with experts and i liked you and you in you will be invited now.
Hi guys, my name is diggerfinn and im a brown belt. I've seen detailed somewhere more times and then i saw that he created a clan so i wanted to join, so here is my app!

first of all i'm 7/10 forum active and 9/10 in-game active, i'm 11 year old and from holland.
My GMT is +1 GMT, i'm brown belted, if got an alt named diggerfan and my best mods are judo, ABD and spinbag.
I want to join you guys because i know the guys in this clan and u are all awesome!
You guys can offer me some further help on some mods and i can help u guys with wars and such!
The last clan i was in (OX) i left them because they just didnt play well and i close to never see ppl from them online anymore.
Replays down below \/
Attached Files
diggerfinn.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
replayforclan.rpl (27.6 KB, 3 views)
replayforclan2.rpl (25.0 KB, 4 views)
sorry denied because of :
1.no enough experience
2.failed in-game test
3.not good enough
4.weak replays

try agin later
Welcome me back maybe?