Toribash
Original Post
(Beta) Recruitment
Welcome To (Beta) Recruitment Center!

•To join you must qualify by having 2 or more recruiters to vote yes!•
Recruiters: NsFancy, JDawg2001, Nut3llaNinja, Xaeon
If someone votes no then it will lower chances of you getting in.
Don't lose hope this doesn't mean your not in, it just makes the Recruiters discuss your app longer.

You must have the following things to get accepted into (Beta)
►Black Belt or higher
►Forum active
►Loyal and Social Member
►Have some talents

Please use this application Form

Form Application

Example Application

If you wish to add anything else that is fine do so but we will require you to add 2 or more replays.
If you can not add replays for some reason speak with a co-leader or the leader about an ingame test.
Here is how ingame test shall be setup.

Ingame Test

Last of all if you get denied please do not argue about it. With that said if you end up arguing it will be reported. Best of luck to everyone applying!
Last edited by jdawg2001; Jun 25, 2014 at 08:41 PM.
(Beta) Application
NickName: star (not sure if you're asking for ING or what, but my "nickname" of my username is star)

Belt: Black Belt

What i can offer to (Beta)?: I can offer another good player and I can help give a good reputation to (Beta).

Why do i wish to join (Beta)?: I have never been in a clan before, but I thought it would be fun, so I looked around a bit but when I got to know the people, it just seemed like a lot of folks were really proud and mean, that is, until I met people from (Beta). Friendliness to strangers goes a long way, and that's what brought me here.

Am i forum active?: I am not currently forum active, but can easily get active. I haven't had a need yet to be forum active since I don't have a clan and I'm not buying any textures.

People i know in this clan: I know nerti and Xastle.

Best Mods: Well, my best mods are aikidobigdojo, judofrac, judo, and greykido. I am also really good at mushu and gticerunner, but those aren't "official" mods.

Other clans: None.

What are my talents?: My talents? I tend to be more of a leader than a follower, mainly because any group I've been in, I've also been a mod/administrator, but I follow just as well as I lead, and even more so, because I know what it takes to be a leader, and a good community helps that position a lot more than you would think. I don't do textures or anything, but I am looking in to start making kiai's/hit sounds.

Small Bio:

I'm a 15 year old male who is a pretty big gamer. I have a skype (username: starblock368 ) and steam (username: starblock368 ). My highest kill streak in toribash is 19 (in mushu). I started playing about 2 weeks ago, and am progressing very quickly!

The replays below are of one of my replays in mushu, and in greykido. Since I don't really save replays that often, I didn't have a lot to choose from, so the one of mushu is when I was a blue belt I believe, and it doesn't really show skill I think, but it's funny. The two of the mod greykido are my most prized replays The person "kissthis" is a custom belt, and I got to beat them 3 times in greykido. I don't know how to prove this, maybe you can research and find to see a list of custom belts, but nevertheless he is one. I only saved my first and third victory of beating him though.

Just in case you don't know how to upload replays to toribash (you probably do, but still...) If you got it on steam, go to Program Files>Steam>Steam Apps>Common>Toribash>replays <--- just paste it in there.
Attached Files
MushuHeadCatch.rpl (36.0 KB, 6 views)
IBeatACustomBeltInGrekido2.rpl (66.1 KB, 3 views)
That's a damn good app. I say yes bro, I met you in-game, he seems skilled, chill, and nice.

You got my yes .
Modo Bestia
NickName: Duck/Gargon/Smexy

Belt:
3rd dan, nearing 4th dan

What I can offer to (Beta)?:
A smexy beast. Mosly a replay maker, fun guy, and a guy that can help out with problems the members might have.

Why do I
wish to join (Beta)?: I don´t know where I am. I was walking down to the shop, and suddenly this, smexy whore took me, and put me here. Beta seems like a very organized, funny, strict and working clan, the perfect idea of a clan

Am I
forum active?: Achievement got: 900 posts in 3 months. Yep, forum active as hell

People I
know in this clan: Jdawg, I helped out nerti a bit with the picking of members back when beta started, probably doesnt remember me.

Best Mods:
hmm. Aikido, ninjutsu, ABD, TK/ErthTKv2

Other clans: (Reason you left/kicked)

Tea merged with inq.
Soul died.
OP died.
Lawedan died.
Duck, left because of inactivity
Yes, well, I was there mainly because of Hate, and Hate quit tb

What are my talents?: (Example: Art, Organizing, Leading, Warring, etc.)
As I said, I am currently a replay maker. If help is needed, I can help with organizing, moderating etc. I am a Clan Graduation Tester. (First two replays-SP, Second two replays-MP)

What is my GMT?:
Slovakia, GMT +1:00

(Small Bio)
Ah, free form. So hi, I am duck, or Samuel IRL. I am a 16 year old living on his own in a small flat in the town of Levice. I do random jobs around the city to get some money, and I do get goverment welfare. My hobbies include: Playing games, playing computer games, going to the gym, reading books and acting. I found out about toribash from an youtuber called mr360games. Funny dude, his videos are a great way to relax. He started to play this wierd, unique game with the name toribash, and I, frankly, got very interested in it. That was back in 2011. my start in the community on my old account, gargon5. I have since maybe some friends, gained some reputation (through concon) and overall had a great time.
Attached Files
#duck_because I said so.rpl (121.9 KB, 6 views)
#duxk_ok.rpl (54.5 KB, 6 views)
aikido neat.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
aikido throw.rpl (46.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by duck; Jun 7, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
h
Hmmm.

I do remember you though, back in the old times.
I obviously say yes, it was a good written app, sounded legit.
Modo Bestia
He needs add replays...But his app is amazing and he seems very "Smexy" so i cant argue. I'll add you just add the replays will ya? <3
NickName: Yazy
Belt: 3rd dan
What i can offer to (Beta)?: lots of no fucks to give and my awesome skills and owning fags
Why do i wish to join (Beta)?: i dont but JDwag has my family hostage
Am i forum active?: slightly
People i know in this clan: JDawg
Best Mods: ABD and Ninjustu
Other clans: (Reason you left/kicked) i dont remember but ive been in alot of clans
What are my talents?: (Example: Art, Organizing, Leading, Warring, etc. i get bitches and get paid
What is my GMT?: (GMT - 4:00)
old soul
Again get some damn replays gawd you ppl suk. Anyways you used be in clan but you left for inactivity because you had exams. I'll accept you even without others voting since you been here before. Welcome back bby!