ES Recruitment Drive
clan recruitment
age 13
belt brown

im a very good spirit wrestler and judo player i can help this clan out by bringing my style of toribash into this clan and i see this clan being very good in the future i have potential i would really like to be in your clan
Last edited by ryanofc; Dec 24, 2013 at 06:07 PM.
I saw him online and you wernt bad.. So its a yes for me if starstorm aproves.. And if you join ,please try post as much as possible in our forums thread
Planetary
Hmm. Well, I am going to trust Apex on this one. I will invite you, but like Apex said: don't forget to post on our clan thread.
My name is isaac davis, age 13. I am blue belt, and play every day. My best mods are judo and twinswords. I recently left another clan, because of too much inactivity and want to join a more skilled clan. I have seen yall in action and see i came to the right place.
-----
here is a replay of me just messing around
Attached Files
off with your head!.rpl (35.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by XfirekingX; Dec 27, 2013 at 05:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hmm. Well, you aren't really that good judging from the replay. If you can post your best/or one of your best replays then i can really evaluate you. Or if i see you in game i can test you there. Until then, and judging just from what i see on your app right now, i cannot invite you.
I agree with starstorm for now. Atleast until I see the last replays you posted. When I get access to my pc ill get back to you
Planetary
I am sorry I truly am, but honestly, you just aren't very good. I know we don't have many members, but we aren't desperate for members so we still have standards as to who can join. I think you have potential, but for now you just aren't good enough. Don't let this get you down though, keep practicing and trying and i know eventually you will get into another clan.
Resigned.
Attached Files
Awe.rpl (89.6 KB, 4 views)
Best Scissor ever.rpl (63.2 KB, 4 views)
sparring with sabre.rpl (567.2 KB, 4 views)
That Kick.rpl (167.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Team; Jan 12, 2014 at 07:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife