people playing: 90, servers online: 31, games played: 145,016,672 Top Player: Gentleman

  Toribash Community » Toribash » Replays
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 3, 2019   #21
Lyp
rulla ris för fan
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 62



opener was a bit stiff but looked cool imo.
i liked the momentum switch and first kick as well.
you probably could've given yourself a little bit a bit momentum while you were lifting uke.
last boom was ok but a bit messy

gj
Lyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2019   #22
Rose
 
bruh Belt
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,959
Clan: win



������

omg t-thanks..
pm me your questions or applications


send me pics of japanese girls
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2019   #23
Rose
 
bruh Belt
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,959
Clan: win



i was struggling with finishing this :[
Attached Files
File Type: rpl trying something new.rpl (251.2 KB, 8 views)
pm me your questions or applications


send me pics of japanese girls
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2019   #24
@T0n0mi
トノミ (/ 0w0)/
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,809
Clan: Damned



Good replay! But some stuff is.. Idk, i like the thing you did, but there is some things:
Large pause, 408-358 frames are empty
And you could finish it with pose, just standing on feet
Or you could do something like skeet, or boomkick from stand-up position.
-----
I don't know if my opinion means something or not, cuz noone likes my replays (maybe it's just nothing to like or hate lol, i mean i don't have any reputation to be a judge for u)
But i tried to give you some sort of advice :ь
Also, about that pause - i can edit that and show, what i really ment, by your permission ofc

watched once more, so that's a lot of "stoppy" moments, when you just stopping to move and waiting
idk, maybe i am wrong, but i feel like you can do better, much better
Leader of [Damned]

Last edited by T0n0mi; Jun 10, 2019 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0n0mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2019   #25
Rose
 
bruh Belt
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,959
Clan: win



thanks!

i'd be down for you to show me, let me know when you got the replay
pm me your questions or applications


send me pics of japanese girls

Last edited by Rose; Jun 10, 2019 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2019   #26
Toad
Member
 
7th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 223
Clan: Nausea



I can tell you're getting better.
Movement is not as stiff as it used to be, but you were a little slow in this replay, i'm happy to see that you're indeed improving.

So first off, opener was pretty generic but i dig with those kind of shit, and your opener was actually well executed and it was solid. The lumbar movement throws me off though because it looks a little choppy but thats just me nit picking so don't mind it. You could've made or gone for a better position after the opener, like go in a vertical standing wise position and continue the spin, and not go for the weird horizontal that forced you to kick Uke and it kinda ruined your momentum, i don't know if it was forced or not but try and not break your momentum, knee kick was decent, but that pec kick looked weak. The way you land at 340-330 was poorly done, and you could've used your right leg to launch and execute a better spin if you were to land flat footed or maybe extend your glute a little, the dms after this felt a little forced ngl, i didn't like how you suddenly contracted your knee after the first kick.

Replay is decent, atleast the movements is getting better and better, its not as stiff as it used to be and it is less choppy.

keep it up!
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2019   #27
@T0n0mi
トノミ (/ 0w0)/
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,809
Clan: Damned



Originally Posted by Rose View Post
thanks!

i'd be down for you to show me, let me know when you got the replay

edited for u, so there is an example in pause and stuff
pause just kills momentum you have, and it's much harder to do things
let's consider we did a collab idk will u like the replay or not
-----
btw i tried to copy your movement style, ye
Attached Files
File Type: rpl rose - soda city funk.rpl (172.7 KB, 5 views)
Leader of [Damned]

Last edited by T0n0mi; Jun 10, 2019 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0n0mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2019   #28
Rose
 
bruh Belt
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,959
Clan: win



Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
I can tell you're getting better.
Movement is not as stiff as it used to be, but you were a little slow in this replay, i'm happy to see that you're indeed improving.

So first off, opener was pretty generic but i dig with those kind of shit, and your opener was actually well executed and it was solid. The lumbar movement throws me off though because it looks a little choppy but thats just me nit picking so don't mind it. You could've made or gone for a better position after the opener, like go in a vertical standing wise position and continue the spin, and not go for the weird horizontal that forced you to kick Uke and it kinda ruined your momentum, i don't know if it was forced or not but try and not break your momentum, knee kick was decent, but that pec kick looked weak. The way you land at 340-330 was poorly done, and you could've used your right leg to launch and execute a better spin if you were to land flat footed or maybe extend your glute a little, the dms after this felt a little forced ngl, i didn't like how you suddenly contracted your knee after the first kick.

Replay is decent, atleast the movements is getting better and better, its not as stiff as it used to be and it is less choppy.

keep it up!

thank you so much! i'll keep trying for u :]


Originally Posted by T0n0mi View Post
edited for u, so there is an example in pause and stuff
pause just kills momentum you have, and it's much harder to do things
let's consider we did a collab idk will u like the replay or not
-----
btw i tried to copy your movement style, ye

wow! i see what you meant, that was a really good replay, thank you again
pm me your questions or applications


send me pics of japanese girls
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2019   #29
@T0n0mi
トノミ (/ 0w0)/
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,809
Clan: Damned



Originally Posted by Rose View Post
that was a really good replay, thank you again

you started it :ь
so, keep it up
and i will keep an eye on your progress
Leader of [Damned]
T0n0mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2019   #30
Rose
 
bruh Belt
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,959
Clan: win



Attached Files
File Type: rpl hey ma.rpl (220.6 KB, 8 views)
pm me your questions or applications


send me pics of japanese girls
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:48 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game